Recent content by audiodactic

1. audiodactic

Let's see your cans!

My RS2e :music: also, I drink way too much wine...
  2. audiodactic

Pioneer SA-7500ii left chan distortion

Well, I tested the Q15 base and thats where I got the distortion. I didn't really get to mess with it too much last night because we had an event at the shop but I did as you recommended and looked up dry solder joints. I'm going to resolder the base and see if it makes any difference tonight...
  3. audiodactic

Well, I hooked it up to B and gave the speaker switch a thorough cleaning and still... the same. But I did go through the transistors with the o-scope and found something helpful. I used 200hz sine wave and all the other transistors were fine. Except the furthest one to the left. I’ve provided a...
  4. audiodactic

Thanks for the welcome and reply, mbz! I’ll be at the shop later today to fool around with it a bit more. I’ll take pictures and all that. But for now, what I can say is that I've tested the different stages and found distortion in all but only in the speaker. Not at all in the headphone output...
  5. audiodactic

Hi, everyone. I decided to start an account here because I'd find myself here anyway when I would search for audio advice online. But see here's the thing guys/gals... I work at a record store and repair shop. The owner is a cool guy but the tech is reluctant... excuse me, refusing to teach me...
  6. audiodactic

Find. Share. Rewind.

Find. Share. Rewind.
Back
Top Bottom