Audiofreak71
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Hi, I need some help setting up my 1ci's. At the moment i'm sitting 300 cm (9.84 feet) away from the speakers and my ear height while sitting is 106 cm (41.73''). So, what would be the rake angle ie. distance from base to leaning position?
    Can you assist please.
    Regards
    Ziki
    G
    Greenone
    I would get some speaker poles which you can purchase at any guitar shop they are also use for microphone stands place the speakers on the poles then you can adjust them to the height you desire.
    Reactions: ziki
    Audiofreak71
    Audiofreak71
    I pmed you so we can talk that way and not on my profile page so if you could please check your message and I can walk you through. I already explained in the PM as well as posted a chart you will need to use to get the rake angle correctly.
    Audiofreak71
    Audiofreak71
    I don’t know what you mean about speaker poles greenone but to get the rake angle for those speakers you don’t need to use any poles all you need to do is adjust the spikes on the bass. But to get the correct angle there is a procedure you need to do that is pretty simple, I already PMed Ziki all the information.
    You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went you could swear curse the fates but when it comes to the end you have to let go.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom