Share This Page

audiojones

Jonesin' for audio, from Central NJ

Subscriber
audiojones was last seen:
Oct 18, 2017 at 8:44 PM
    1. crossd
      crossd
      audiojones..i see you are in central jersey..i live in south jersey..i would like to hire you to fix my ELAC Miracord 50H..i do not have the skills to do it.. if interested email me at
      cross_jd@yahoo.com
    2. Turner-Table
      Turner-Table
      Hey Matt! Steve here....
    3. vintageboy
      vintageboy
      any luck with the kenwood receiver?
    4. Hat Alto
      Hat Alto
      Hello - Just wondered what became of that Kenwood relay install pic? I am looking at a pretty clean KR 4070 that may have this switch issue. Thanks.
    5. se7en8n9ne
      se7en8n9ne
      thanks for your help
    6. jrquad
      jrquad
      Would like to know where you purchased the foams for thw Advent 50012 bull nose
      10 in woffers you did in 2009. Just picked up a pair and is needed.
      thanks, Jerry -- jrweld@wowway.com--again thanks for any information
    7. Theophilus Punoval
      Theophilus Punoval
      I just read a comment you made about Optimus 1B speakers, and I have some questions to ask if you don't mind.

Please let me know, and thanks.
    8. AK 47
      AK 47
      Hi aj. Sorry I missed a couple of days (got the schem Saturday). I is more than I could ask for....will take me some time to locate test points because there is no ckt board labling. But I will prevail and will let you know, thanx much, Chuck.
    9. tcrberg2
      tcrberg2
      Hi, when I googled my turntable Tec SL1710 your post came up, do you know anybody looking for one?
    10. Old_Tech
      Old_Tech
      Hi,
      I got hold of Larry and he sold me one I should have it soon. Thanks alot for the tip.
      Now, Whay can't I get my 6100 to run faster? It is slow like 32 or so. I have cleaned the belt, platter, pulley and lubed the spindle and motor bushing. I ordered a belt from VE as that is what everyone thinks it is. The belt on the unit is from 2006, seems right but still its slow. Frustrating waiting for the new belt it may not fix it. What would you do?
      Thanks for the help with the badge really! -Ron
    11. audiojones
      audiojones
      Hey Ron - I'll check my junk drawers when I get home from work - If I have one around it's yours. I had some that were kind of spotty looking (corroded?) but I think I chucked them. If I've got a good one I'll let you know!
    12. Old_Tech
      Old_Tech
      You jave been so great helping me out here on the forum. What a guy! I want you to know how much I appreciate it. Anything you need please let me know.
      Do you listen to cassette?
      Ron

oh yeah, honest if you can find me a badge for the AR I will reward you significantly!
  • About

Birthday:
    July 11
    Electrician
    Vintage audio, music (jazz, vintage underground / progressive, new indie), vintage cars.