Recent content by Audiophilehi

1. Audiophilehi

7 1/2 IPS Tapes Sound Quality Thoughts and Beatles Sgt. Pepper

I have a VPI-HRX turntable with VPI Tonearm. Ortophon Cadenza Black Cartridge connected to a Gold Note PH-10/PSU phono Preamp/power supply connected to a PS Audio BHK preamp.
  2. Audiophilehi

I certainly don’t disagree with what you are saying. I only commented on The Beatles Sgt. Pepper Lonely Hearts Club Band 7 1/2 IPS reel. To me It most definitely sounds better than any of the multiple different LP pressings that I have including the UK original.
  3. Audiophilehi

So on my system and my ears The Beatles Sgt. Pepper Lonely Hearts Club Band 7 1/2 IPS reel to reel tape sounds great. It most definitely sounds better than any of the multiple different pressings I have including the UK original. With that being said, do the other Beatles tapes at 7 1/2 IPS...
  4. Audiophilehi

Shifted Some Stillpoints In My System

So I finally sold my VSA VR5-HSE speakers. They were sitting on a Stillpoints Component Stand with original Stillpoints underneath the stand. I also had 4 Stillpoints Ultra Mini's under my PS Audio Power Plant Premier that was sitting on top of an oak platform, and 4 original Stillpoints under...
  5. Audiophilehi

Shifted Some Stillpoints

Thanks I’ll do just that.
  6. Audiophilehi

Shifted Some Stillpoints

So I finally sold my VSA VR5-HSE speakers. They were sitting on a Stillpoints Component Stand with original Stillpoints underneath the stand. I also had 4 Stillpoints Ultra Mini's under my PS Audio Power Plant Premier that was sitting on top of an oak platform, and 4 original Stillpoints under...
  7. Audiophilehi

C2500 USB not working

You have to reset the microprocessor. See page 26 of the manual or below. Reset of Microprocessors In the unlikely event the controls of the C2500 stop functioning, the microprocessors can be reset by per- forming the following: 1. Press and hold the STANDBY/ON Push-button for approximately...
  8. Audiophilehi

MC1.25KW - no ordinary amps, thank you McIntosh!

Hi Joe....adding the c1100 will complete your transformation. :king: I don't think it can get much better.
  9. Audiophilehi

Mcintosh MC601 / C50 best RCA interconnectors?

I use Wireworld Eclipse from my MC207 to my c2500 and Marantz 8801 and very happy with the results.
  10. Audiophilehi

Enlighted Audio Design (EAD) Owners?

I have the original DSP-7000 and loved it. Built like a tank. I am also interested in possible upgrades. Thanks!
  11. Audiophilehi

Full Moon Info

Nice photos!
  12. Audiophilehi

My first Tube component a Fisher 800c

Very nice!!! :thmbsp:
  13. Audiophilehi

James Gandolfini RIP

What a shame. RIP James.
Back
Top Bottom