audiozaz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello, my name is David. You've posted in an unusually large number of threads that I've read through, (I've been collecting Crown and Yamaha pro amplifiers and repairing Magnepans lately) which I noticed only because of your avatar- which I assume was chosen because you're a fan of Cat Power (or CATPOWER as I seem to remember seeing it early on). I don't like much of her later recordings but "What Would The Community Think" is one of my all time favorites for a few of the songs contained there- I have spent an awful lot of time listening to "Taking People". A great track for testing out new gear; also a sublime experience for the listener in a general sense (if you grew up playing and listening to the first big wave of "indie" rock like I did anyway).
    Have a good weekend, and excuse me if you chose your avatar on the strength of the image alone.

David
    Hi audiozaz, could you please comment on the bass quality of the Peerless 8'' Nomex 830869 midbass? Do you find it has a more dominant midbass or deep bass quality in your 53L enclosure? How does it compare to similar sized woofers you have used? I am planning to use one myself in a 50L bass reflex design for a 3 way speaker, perhaps with the 6.5'' Nomex midbass as midrange.

Kind Regards,
    Dinesh
    Yup. NZD$70.00. Kicking myself for not bidding now! May have been a good pair to keep for a later project. A couple more RA's on TM at the mo. CG10's and CG12 Supers.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom