automojo

OurBandCouldBeYourLife, from Cheeseland

Subscriber
automojo was last seen:
Aug 22, 2017 at 2:59 PM
    1. Porkloin
      Porkloin
      Moj',
      Hopefully you haven't succumbed to the VB-1x fumes. I was looking forward to an in-depth listening review of your finished product, but it seems you've disappeared off of the face of the earth. Hopefully, you're just too mesmerized by the sound to share your impressions with the rest of us.
    2. lacrosplayer
      lacrosplayer
      Hi I have been reading alot about these AMt-3 which I have a pair and your input is greatly respected
      So I thought I would try with you first for help
      one speaker gave out on the mid range
      The speaker is fine (proven with different input, produced sound)
      Wiring for the midi is Yellow and Black The Yellow wire I don't know how to test the black is ground and works fine ( on one of the bass woofers as a test)
      My Crossover is a three coil and has the silver caps (not the mex red/black)
      Can there be easy test to find the problem I really don't want to go thru and try to dislodge the cross over.???
      Any help would be great
    3. Artifact
      Artifact
    4. AintBaroque
      AintBaroque
      hi, which item are you asking about?

Cordially
      Patrick
    5. ess amt
      ess amt
      ess amt
      Hey Grand idea!
      and there are some that are using the Grand Heil for HF drivers with a variety of other drivers.

My camera arrrived at Pentax in Chandler, Az so we will see how expeditious (is that really a word ?) they are.I ll get some pics to you as soon as it gets back.
      View ConversationReport 04-17-2010 04:10 PMCactus Bob
      Hi Al! Maybe start an Informal ESS Speaker Group. The main attraction is The Great Heil and there were a lot of nice ESS models that used them, Bob
    6. ess amt
      ess amt
      thinking of starting a registry of amt 3 owners
      what do you thiink?
      Al
    7. Patrick620
      Patrick620
  • About

Self Employed
    2 Channel Stereo Addict Since 1970 at Age 7

Signature

It's just strings and wood man. P Westerberg
    We like this kind of music. Jazz is strictly for stay at homes.Charles Hadin Holley
    I hope to stand firm enough not to go backward A.L.
    If we heard motar shells we'd cuss more in our songs and cut down the gutair solos. D Boone