avionic's Recent Activity

1. avionic replied to the thread Anyone from Georgia?.

Lived in Winder before moving up here. Worked for Carolina Handling out of Tucker.

May 26, 2018 at 12:42 AM
  2. avionic replied to the thread What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more.

[MEDIA]

May 26, 2018 at 12:40 AM
  3. avionic liked Beau Geste's post in the thread What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more.

[MEDIA]

May 26, 2018 at 12:38 AM
  4. avionic liked 432HzBob's post in the thread What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more.

This guy was pretty good they said. [MEDIA]

5. avionic liked 432HzBob's post in the thread What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more.

Wins my vote best birthday song of the day. Of ever. Only could be made better with Marvin Gaye and the Rayettes on backing vocals....

6. avionic liked KevinJS's post in the thread What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more.

Ice cream works too DB, and anything Rush themed. Thanks.

7. avionic liked JRhoBurton's post in the thread What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more.

I think they were calling those "leaf" tweeters. I wanted to use the JVC version for a pair of DIY speakers I made for my friend's...

8. avionic liked Delmarva's post in the thread What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more.

And I added this to the cakeapalooza as well Kevin. DO WE HAVE TIME!!! [IMG]

May 26, 2018 at 12:37 AM
  9. avionic liked darkblue94's post in the thread What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more.

:rflmao::rflmao::rflmao::rflmao::rflmao::rflmao::rflmao::rflmao::rflmao::rflmao::rflmao::rflmao: ROTFLOL Frank, you always kill me with...

10. avionic liked KevinJS's post in the thread What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more.

LMAO You said you’d use it again.

11. avionic liked RhythmGJ's post in the thread What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more.

I want to play more music, but my eyes are closing and I'm involuntarily snoring. I'm 'bout to go Covfefe... G'Night All... GJ

12. avionic liked KevinJS's post in the thread What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more.

Later GJ Sleep well.

13. avionic liked Delmarva's post in the thread What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more.

OMG, it's neve not funny, but at the same time it's so not funny. My works is done. Off to bed. Memorial Day Weekend at Lowes awaits in...

14. avionic liked 432HzBob's post in the thread What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more.

I can't stop listening either. re-posted with pride, credit to Blitz and a hoist in the house to Kev and all other good things Birthday...

15. avionic liked NeedForSpeed's post in the thread What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more.

Be cool G