picking up a pair of Allison ones tomorrow l wonder any good
  2. Axcel

POLK Audio SDA-2A Thoughts

what is a non common amp never heard of that term
  3. Axcel

4. Axcel

hi need advice i have a chancee to get a real nice pair of polk sda2a but missing the stereo cross over cable. deal breaker? some have chimed in you don’t need it
  5. Axcel

JVC AX7 lights out hard to replace?

Hi i have a chance to get a nice AX7 but the volume and mute lights out winder if they are easy or a pain to replace
  6. Axcel

Accuphase P300 New LED’s where can I get them

p300 have the original bulbs would love to get blue leds
  7. Axcel

Kensonic/Accuphase owners show your stuff.

6old school picked this p300 c200 and t100 from the original owner. He bought them and same day put them in a cabinet. till I showed up helped him get them out I have osned 3 of these ,last one was 2006 i called the guy expecting they’d be gone to my surprise they were still for sale All I can...
  8. Axcel

Bryston repair and service issues anyone

I live 1 hr away from Bryston years ago I had a 4bsst and took it unannounced into Bryston for service. They were beyond helpful Fast forward to about about a month ago I took a 2blp in for service the office looked like a bomb had gone off. The girl at the front desk was very short with me...
  9. Axcel

McIntosh MA 6300 and Eq

wondering if its possible to hook a external EQ to a 6300 Thanks
  10. Axcel

JVC QL-A75 Ortofon Blue and MP 110

Wow the Ortofon 7.2 grams Nagaoka mp110 16.9 grams the head shell on the mp110 is a Nagaoka
  11. Axcel

No actually it’s the head shell that’s to heavy already
  12. Axcel

Actually my issue is I can’t get the weight down to the 1.90 grams I have dialed the weight back a light as possible . Still in the 3-3,5 range
  13. Axcel

With this table I have the s arm and straight arm. I have the Ortofon blue on the straight arm and the AK mp-110 on the s arm Now the straight arm no issues but the s arm I can’t seem to get the mp-110 to set up seems to be heavy tracking force is 1.88 correct I use scale. Seems I need to have...
  14. Axcel

How to safely pack and ship used McIntosh

Going to be moving also my mc402 no box for it the guy I bought it off said it came in a wood case? From the factory any thoughts it has not moved in years I am petrified to move it
Back
Top Bottom