Recent content by baco99

1. baco99

Where can I buy wood platforms for stands?

Home Depot and Lowe’s will also have stair treads. Usually oak, birch, and pine. You can pay to have them cut the pieces to size
  2. baco99

Where can I buy wood platforms for stands?

Find a small cutting board at TJ Max or HomeSense.
  3. baco99

New music doesn't all suck, does it?

Slenderbodies Bon Iver Proxima Parada Black Pumas (1st album better than the newest one) Olive Jones BADBADNOTGOOD Yussef Dayes Ezra Collective Khruangbin Sault Loraine James Cleo Sol Yazmin Lacey Laura Misch Terrace Martin Robert Glasper LESKY Dominique Fils-Aimé I could go on…
  4. baco99

New music doesn't all suck, does it?

There is sooooo much excellent new music out there; it’s head-spinning. Once you get off today’s Top40, life gets much better.
  5. baco99

News and Partnerships for 2022!

We do not at the moment. But can probably get ahold of one from Aerial. We are now carrying Acoustic Energy and have the AE520 on demo, as well as the Perlisten R5t.
  6. baco99

OK Geezers...Truth Time...Do You Buy New Music?

Anyone else here listening to Proxima Parada or Olive Jones?
  7. baco99

Who are they kidding?

He does for tweeters, but not for certain mids. Once he runs out of parts, the cost of damaged, working units like these will double.
  8. baco99

Who are they kidding?

The buyer will have Richard So rebuild it anyway.
  9. baco99

Who are they kidding?

Getting harder and harder to find. I think that's a good price.
  10. baco99

JSE Infinite Slope...anyone have a source for specifications?

They have been selling anywhere from $600 to $1800 per pair for the last 10 years, all depending on condition.
  11. baco99

Another Speaker ID

KLH
  12. baco99

JSE Infinite Slope...anyone have a source for specifications?

There used to be a number of white papers. I wonder if those sites have simply gone down with age.
  13. baco99

Hi Jimmy. Unless you need the surround features of the AVR, I’d start with a good quality...

Hi Jimmy. Unless you need the surround features of the AVR, I’d start with a good quality stereo integrated amp. Send me a direct message and we can discuss.
Back
Top Bottom