bakes
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello!

I saw in an old post that you rotate the woofers in your KEF 103.2s.

One of my KEF 203s (same drivers, I'm told, as the above) seems a little weak compared to its sibling. Could a rotation of the woofer help?

I plan on giving it a try, but I figured I'd see what you have to say.

Thanks!
    Hey bakes,
    I just bought a pair of KLH 3 but, I am confuse about how to connect them to my integrated amp. Can you help.
    Thanks
    Thanx Brakes; I hope that mouse didn't suffer a Melodious death. I guess I might have to look for a way to build somthing for myself with the same design; 'cause I won't touch the ones I have. If you know or hear of the new build, I would like to shop there. Thanx again Doug
    I Love My Mariah ll's at least I think they're ll's because the stickers fell off, and though I know they're here somewhere I would have to search. Anyway I Got them from my little brother in the early '90s and he bought a larger pair Mariah IV's?. Sorry I don't remember and he died and they where passed to his spouse who also died. So any way that was more than ten years ago and before I put you to sleep, my question is do you Know the specs because I am trying to upgrade watts and do not whnt to destroy the most perfect speakers in the world.
    I heared they were built by two brothers in a garage and one of the brothers got very ill and they stopped production. Such a loss! let me know what you've heard.
    Doug
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom