BamaBilly
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Albums About

• I see your and my posts were deleted. Fortunately I still have mine up on a tab. This is ludicrous.
    BamaBilly
    BamaBilly
    It really is, didn’t think I’d said anything offensive. Nowadays just about anything can be I suppose. Not why me saying the test is not accurate could be offensive since the CDC is the ones who told us that. Makes no sense, I think they’d be as excited if they were giving away cookies.
    RobRoy
    RobRoy
    It would be funny if it wasn't serious. This is just a small neighborhood in a world that has gone mad. This year will probably be the tipping point, however. Resets are painful. It was painful for Russia in the 1910's, and it was painful for the world in the 1930's and 40's. We're doing it again, but 21st century style. And this is just another blip on that radar.
    Nice to meet you in Atlanta. Looking forward to getting those Altecs rocking again. If you get up to the Raleigh area sometime, hit me up. I didn't post my latest 19's I built but if you're interested. you can see my Valencia's I built not long ago in the Lansing forum. They were posted in May I believe.
    BamaBilly
    BamaBilly
    Hi Joe, great meeting you as well. I get up that way on my bike a couple times a year so maybe I can swing by for listen one day. I’ll check out your Valencia’s
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom