Recent content by Bdbras84

1. B

STEREO TEST RECORD:

I have a few of them, one is from realistic, and one from Altec Lansing and I think they’re really cool. Then when you think one of these came out, stereo was relatively a new idea so it just amazes me at the history and how groundbreaking it was at the time
  2. B

Goodwill/SA/Thrift Store Discussions & Finds

Yup, i’m assuming it never did pan out for him
  3. B

We never did hear back from @Snowpuppy2. He came across an old painting and talked about it in this thread, then poof! He disappeared like jimmy hoffa
  4. B

Screw that, it’s their mistake. Let’s be honest they should not be pricing them individually anyway. The only reason that they do, is to boost their sales quanity and profit. I really do not want to get into a discussion of bashing Goodwill but ultimately it’s bad business practices. If you took...
  5. B

Can anyone I.D. these unique Speakers ?

Definitely not DIY, there was a thread maybe a year or so ago trying to ID the same speakers. But that poster was asking from memory and drew a couple of pictures. I guarantee these are it but I don’t know whatever came of the thread.
  6. B

Altec Console Estate Sale Find

Wow that is beautiful!!!!! Awesome pioneer DSS 9’s by the way too!! Hoping I’m lucky enough to find a pair someday.
  7. B

Falls Church VA ends at 2 ARXB TT JBL 4312 speakers RTR LP records

OP thank you for posting, let the haters hate, everyone has an opinion and you know what their like… I For one appreciate your daily effort and what you give to AK
  8. B

A Single Optimus Mach 3

Ah yeah not that far, but not close enough. Thanks for posting!
  9. B

A Single Optimus Mach 3

Oh my goodness, wouldn’t you know it, I have an orphan Mach 3. It sounds surprisingly good. Even if it is just one. I don’t know where you’re located but I’m sure you’re clear across the country from me lol
  10. B

Oh man that’s awesome! I’ve had most of that series and they are all excellent! The original design is a pain in the ass for us now but was actually ahead of its time. They do pop up on eBay from time to time. Thanks for posting!
  11. B

New in box RCA Dimensia pieces off CL

Because I am an owner of the SPK 500 speakers, and are very familiar with the rest of the lineup. I would not hesitate. I would’ve already had them in My Home all of it!!! for that price!
  12. B

Cerwin Vega

Dx7’s were my favorites out of several different pairs from several different series
  13. B

Vintage theater audio

I want to hear about this radio shack stuff too!? Don’t leave that part out
  14. B

My new acquisition today. Toshiba Speakers.

Wow! Nice pair of speakers you got there!
  15. B

What is the most compact sized vintage recevier?

Realistic Sta 430 Beautiful little Reciever, Classic 70s styling and it was an excellent sounding receiver. It’s small lightweight and could be had for under $100.
Back
Top Bottom