beemer
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Damn~! I need to check these visitor messages more often! For best results rousing me from my usual catatonic state, send a PM!

Thanks!

Paul
    Hey man, seen some of your post on here, seems like you are the guru on power amps...I have a ? for you. I have 2 qsc 3402's, I just bought some yorkville cabs, u215high mids and LS 1208 subs, my sound guy said I need to get two qsc 2402's for the high mids and just use one of the 3402's for the subs? You have any better ideas??

Thanx in advance. Keith you can email me at johnson.k@insightbb.com
    Hello, I am a newbie here I just picked up a Realistic STA2100D. Will not power up at all. No power lights nothing. Would you have any idea of a starting point?
    Thanks
    Paul,
    Numbdriver mentioned in a post that you have Pipe Dream speakers. I have Betas right now and had QLS1's. I loved the lines source QLS1 but the Betas did sound much better. Looking to the future I am considering McIntosh XRT28's (haven't heard them yet) and came across Pipe Dream website just yesterday. Not alot of info out there, so would you mind sharing your experience, decision process, likes dislikes, etc.

Any knowledge of the McIntosh speakers compared to Infinity Betas? Thanks

If you posted any of this info and can direct me to a thead that is fine too.
    Keith (Nikkoholic screen name).
    Paul,

Just a short note, to say thanks for the KEF speakers. I installed them today and they sound fantastic on my Denon 3808CI. Interesting side note, I ran the Denon audio room calabration setup on the KEF's and low and behold, one speaker was out of phase. I check and double checked (with an ohm meter no less) the cable speaker polarity and found that even though positive and negative were correctly terminated, the Denon still complained that one speaker (which happened to be the left speaker) was still out of phase. I then said, screw it and reversed the polarity on the left speaker cables, re-ran the Denon calabration test and it passed with no issues or errors. I have to say, it actually sounded better like this. Not sure why this is happening ( maybe someone before you had the speaker serviced and they messed up when soldering the wires back???) I'm not really going to lose sleep over this, as they work flawlessly and sound unbelievable.

Thanks again

Tony Jermyn
    Paul,

Re: Fest
    My address: 405 Langen Road, Lancaster Ma 01523
    House phone: 978-365-7093.
    There is parking for 15-20 cars up at the house (my place is the right, brown one on this shared driveway).

Anyone you know commits please go ahead and send them my info and let me know.
    I have a covered porch people can use to show gear for sale.
    We can set you up at one end of my 36' patio, and if you go left at the driveway split you can turn onto my volleyball court (now a woodlot), and back right up to the patio.
    There is a 20A GFI outlet right there.

Frank
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom