Recent content by Beowulf

1. B

Hafler DH-110 Upgrade Kit

Email John Hillig He is the most knowable on Hafler on the planet. jhillig@musicalconcepts.com
  2. B

2010 AK fest exhitors list

AKFEST 2010 Dear All, Excited about this year I have John Hellig coming from Musical Designs to show of his new Chameleon Pre-amp and David Finely who was Bud Fried apprentice and chief designer of Fried Products. Christopher Happy Thanksgiveing from Lauritsen Akustiks She yah in May...
  3. B

Fried A/3

Thank you That's what i thought but the owner check and it is not It has a metal grill. puzzles me CHrsitopher:thmbsp:
  4. B

Fried A/3

Any idea what type of tweeters are in the A-3?
  5. B

Time-aligned speakers- who builds them?

First order series wiring. Fried has been doing time/phase for over 40 years!
  6. B

Very well written! Christopher
  7. B

A letter never published Fried ]Auricle Publishing ©2008 Fried Letter to Stereophile by Richard Hardesty I believe that speakers should preserve the integrity of the signal waveform and the Audio Perfectionist Journal has presented a great deal of information about the importance of time...
  8. B

Fried speakers

Did you get your woofers for you Fried's yet. Chrstiopher
  9. B

Why does a search for IMF bring back zero matches?

Imf www.imf-electronics.com www.friedproducts.com Great sites if you are interested in Transmission lines and first order wiring. He did part ways with the Brits at IMF. He did not care to much about the industry and what it was producing. Yes IMF is "BUD" Fried's intials Take care...
  10. B

IMF Model R

Nat, Excellent write up on Bud. Thank you and yes these are very sought after Christopher Thomas
  11. B

Fried speakers

Thank you for getting my name to asmudeus Take care Christopher Thomas Lauritsen Akustiks LLC cbthomas@wildblue.net 231-622-3500
  12. B

Fried speakers

Dear asmudeus. They are still in business- There is a two week waitng list for the woofers and well worth it. They will not cash your check unitl they send your woofers. Very small operation. I love Fried. Christopher
  13. B

AkFEST members -Thank you from Lauritsen Akustics

Dear ALL, I wanted to thank you for making my first visit a great experiance and kind people. I learned a great deal I also wanted to thank Albert Schippits, Harry Francis, Tor Sivertsen and Dr. Jon Raines for their wisdom. Like know the price-- Unfortunally I made a mistake. I made a...
Back
Top Bottom