Recent content by bhairst

1. B

Audio Lab AL 5

I also came across the Unitronex company which had a brand of speakers called Audio Lab and later Audio Lab Consort, a polish company that imported to the states for a time, but these speakers look nothing like what I have, and appear to be much higher in quality so I hesitate to say it's them...
  2. B

Audio Lab AL 5

5/8" pressboard, some insulation, not a lot, and these drivers do appear pretty basic, the only one with any info is the tweeter which is from Taiwan. Wondering if these were a later version (as the speaker connects were red and black spring clips). If I recall there was a pioneer amp as...
  3. B

Audio Lab AL 5

Those are indeed hook and loop fasteners in the corners. Came across an Ebay listing for another Audio Lab 206 speaker that was manufactured by the Fisher corporation, and like you said, this was identified by company name and location as well. I will do more digging. Thanks very much for the help.
  4. B

Audio Lab AL 5

Here you go, one pic of the speaker front, and another of the info tag on the back. Thanks for the info. I have seen other Fisher speakers that had the same 'AL' logo on the info tag. That was my evidence of the brand.
  5. B

Audio Lab AL 5

Hi Larry, Thanks, will do. It's a Fisher brand, so I thought I'd try here first.
  6. B

Audio Lab AL 5

I have a pair of these but know nothing about them. Really like how they sound and wouldn't mind a third to use as a center channel. Anyone have experience with these? Regards, Ben
  7. B

Audio Lab speakers?

I inherited a pair of AL V speakers from audio lab. They sound great, but I would like to find some more info on this brand and or model. Currently using them as mains for the HT, and wouldn't mind adding a third for a center... Anyone here have any experience with these? Regards, Ben
Back
Top Bottom