Share This Page

BinaryMike

Pelagic EE, from Oregon, land of magnificent stumps

Subscriber
BinaryMike was last seen:
Dec 9, 2017 at 11:18 PM
    1. pacattack
      pacattack
      Mike, I have a velodyne hgs 12 that had the accelerometer go bad. Is there anything I can do to get it working without it?
    2. multi-volti
      multi-volti
      Hi:

I read some posts on the Perveant amp and they seem to stop sometime in 2012.

Is any of that documentation accessible to curious readers? I have a boatload (ok, a box) of 6080's I think have been waiting for a use.

The other one with the Greek name and low-budget xfmrs (I just drew a blank... Pxxxxxx) looks interesting too.

Thank you

Murray Leshner
      Holland, MI
    3. Len Horowitz
      Len Horowitz
      I am trying to locate the schematic for the Soundcraftsmen 20-12. I think you know where to find one..Advise.
    4. Grecord
      Grecord
      Summer family events have diminished my spare time. I haven't gotten the transistors yet, they are not at the local radio shack. I am intrigued by the comment about increasing the bandwidth of the 6AN8 after improving the gain by adding a gain stage made by PakProtector.
    5. Grecord
      Grecord
      Would you provide the CFP circuit you mentioned in my post about increasing the gain for my MK3. Thanks
  • About

Analog & digital circuit designer, primarily video
    Operated a high-end stereo service shop back in the '70s and early '80s, then embarked on a career in video electronics engineering. Currently semi-retired and teaching myself tube audio circuit design.

Signature

“One accurate measurement is worth a thousand expert opinions.” - Grace Hopper