birddog
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Birddog
    I'm from Tewksbury also . Would like to add you to my freinds list. Would that be ok with you ?
    Tazman
    are you still looking for info on a Realistic SAF-40B? I have a scan of the add from a Realistic catalog. I have such an amp and just had it professionally rebuilt by an 89 year old man who charged me $40.00. It is a great amp and powers my Bozak Symphony speakers with no problem. I don't know how to attach a file.
    i saw that you own a au-719,i was wondering if you know how to hook up a eq to it,i have a set of 901's ser.2 w/ the eq but can't seem to get the eq for the system to work sent there on pre mains on the au-719,any help?
    I no longer have them, I had two pairs at one time. Never did find out much about them, and only ever heard of two other pairs in all my searching here and elsewhere. They are efficient, loud speakers great for Rock music, but not maybe your best choice for delicate Jazz & Classical. For $50 I'd grab them if you want a great speaker for Rock music. Easy to refoam if needed, fused so the tweets are likely fine as well.
    Hi, I see you have a pair of CV HED 3000 speakers and I was wondering if you could tell me were I can get some more info on them.I can pickup a set for 50 bucks but they are big.Do you like the them for home hifi or just loud party dj type speakers?Do you think they would make good speakers for mods?Thanks,TS
    Hiya Sir!

I got the money order for the CDs a couple of days ago, but with the PM deal, I no longer have your address.

If you want, you can email it to me at 32Deuce@cox.net

Thanks!
    Scott
    Yup, thanks for asking! Still not out of the woods yet, but things are looking better!
    thx for the b-day well-wishing : )) I'm slowly coming out of the blackhole of 'room building' - coming soon. . . a small NE AK shindig ; )
    Hey Birddog...
    Sent you an email last nigh, not sure if you got it...problems with my computer...
    hey dude !

any chance you could go look at this magnavox to see if it's tube ?

sale-801738152@craigslist.org

if it is, it'd make (yet another) good tube amp for you : )
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom