Recent content by blandis

1. B

Any info on Lancer 400 speaker? Pics included. Zero online info.

Going to take a look at them on Monday.
  2. B

Any info on Lancer 400 speaker? Pics included. Zero online info.

Did a search here and online and nothing on this model. Lancer 400 speakers. Soundcraftsman from what I find made Lancer? Not sure if these fall under that umbrella. Look to be Vinyl cabinet and my guess would be cheap drivers. Most of the Soundcraftsman/Lancers I dug up did not have...
  3. B

Reasonable Price Sansui TU-717 restored by punker x

What value would you put on a TU-717. Was restored by Punker X a few years ago and still working as it should. Average shape and no major issues/damage. No rack handles. Search brought up various 717 threads but none really fit this description. Thank you in advance for your help.
  4. B

what gin for a great gin and tonic???

Roku gin for my wife, Dingle for me. Jack Rudy Tonics. Wife likes the Classic, I like the Elderflower. Jack Rudy cocktail cherries are a must add on to the order as well. No lime needed.
  5. B

What are you drinking now?

Paper Plane.... cheers gents.
  6. B

What is a reasonable price for Sansui G-871 DB

What is a reasonable price for Sansui G-871 DB. Looked at completed/current for sale comps. Not a piece you see for sale very often to find recent comps on. Fully functional, average condition overall, basic service about 6 months ago.
  7. B

Cartridge ID help. Pioneer MZC

wualta appreciate that info. Will do some digging on the 135.
  8. B

Cartridge ID help. Pioneer MZC

I picked up a Pioneer PL-3000. Has a Pioneer Cartridge with stamping MZC. A quick search does not turn up much. Any thoughts or info on this cartridge? As always thank you in advance for your help. Picture is not the best but only markings I could find. Pioneer is stamped in, MZC...
  9. B

SX-1080 and SX-1050

Nola appreciate that. Knobs are just removed for the work. They are both complete.
  10. B

SX-1080 and SX-1050

Few pictures for reference.
  11. B

SX-1080 and SX-1050

Any idea of value for these? Looks like 1080 parts unit seem to be $600 and up. 1050 $500 and up. They are both partially restored (not sure on quality of work) not sure to what extent, was a father son project that fizzled out. Cases on both have issues but complete. Face-plates fairly...
  12. B

DCM TF-1000 woofer replacement or possible re-cone/repair

wm and revox have reached out to both. Appreciate the response and helpful info.
  13. B

How many speakers do you have and what are they?

Klipsch KLF C7 Klipsch Forte Sony SS M7 w/matching center SS-M1CN Yamaha NS-890 N.E.A.R 10M Yamaha NS-1000 Ebony Def Tech BP-30 Cerwin Vega D9 Sansui AS-300 (2 pair) Audionics TL-50 Totem Sttaf Toshiba SS-810 Frazier Concerto Cerwin Vega AT-15 Frazier 11 DCM TF-1000 Snell Type E Snell Type E...
  14. B

What are your favorite KEF speakers?

107's were my last R series standing. Had the room so kept the 107s until we moved, good friend now has them. 104/2 are outstanding as well. Those two sets to me did not have a glaring weakness and would make the vast majority of music lovers very happy.
  15. B

DCM TF-1000 woofer replacement or possible re-cone/repair

Did the best I could digging through AK with no search function. Have a pair of TF-1000's with one speaker woofer cone torn. Speakers are in great cosmetic condition so worth the time and $$ to get them up and running correctly. Replacement woofers seem to be hard to come by. From what...
Back
Top Bottom