blt4fun
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• What model number Marantz and how much are you looking for it? I have a Marantz ST400 Tuner in excellent condition. Would that make your amp any more attractive to sell it?
    Yup - not much interesting has surfaced lately. Don't know what I've picked up since we last communicated. Picked up a Yamaha T1 tuner to complete my M4/C80 combo. Now have the amp/pre, tuner and a cassette deck and cep. All matching and looks good in a rack. I have a friend that has asked me to check out his YP-800 tt. Beautiful turntable and sure looks good with my system but he won't sell it.
    I picked up a CR-1000 but ended up selling it within a couple of weeks. Guy was buy for a turntable and saw it, fell in love with it and was surprised I was willing to part with it. He told me about his system and a bunch of things and I knew it was going to a good home where it will be appreciated. Picked up a nice old pair of Goodman speakers in very good condition and a nice old vintage sound. Typical of the era, funky looking grill cloth but they sound pretty sweet. best i can describe is they have sort of a Dynaco sound to them.
    how about you?
    Love the look and sound of them. I've been offered good money for them, I just can't sell them.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom