Recent content by Bluhn321

1. Bluhn321

Ca-1010 Transistor Replacements

Oh, I totally forgot! After replacing all the 1212's and TR215 with a KSC1845 the lost channel came back! I also replaced all but the filter caps a little while later. Still use it as my daily driver and love it!
  2. Bluhn321

Found TR215 faulty which is a 2SC1775 and the VD1212 next to it open. All resistors, other transistors, and VD1212's are functional. I also noticed someone has worked on this before as some resistors and transistors have been replaced but were replaced with correct replacements. Time to order...
  3. Bluhn321

Great! I got the board out and I'll post what I find.
  4. Bluhn321

Awesome, I'll take a look at that. Yes, seems to have 4 of them. From what I've read the replacement is two 1N4148 diodes in series?
  5. Bluhn321

Will do. I'll also check the resistors then too.
  6. Bluhn321

Is there something else I should look at? I traced a signal around with an oscilloscope so I know the problem is in the tone control board. There are a few caps on there too.
  7. Bluhn321

Awesome! Exactly what I was looking for! Thanks!
  8. Bluhn321

Well for the 2SA872 it's $7 for two from a USA seller. It's not bad but just seems expensive for two transistors. However that may be a normal. I haven't taken the time yet to find which one is bad. Planning on doing the repairs this weekend, hopefully.
  9. Bluhn321

Hi, I have a ca1010 that loses a channel in the tone control board. I suspect it is a faulty transistor since I deoxed the controls and there is a intermittent electrical noise. I figure since I'll have to disassemble the amp to get to the board I might as well replace all of the transistors...
  10. Bluhn321

Acoustat Speakers?

Just saw two ads on Craigslist for a pair of Acoustat 1+1 speakers, but I believe one pair is actually model 3's? Here are the links and no affiliation. https://appleton.craigslist.org/ele/d/acoustat-speakers-1-1-model/6359415024.html...
  11. Bluhn321

Pioneer Hpm-200 Speaker value

Sorry, I've been busy and haven't been able to respond to anything. Unfortunately, no I did not get them. The seller was someone I knew and he got a better offer and I told him to go for it. Plus with heading off to college the money will be better spent elsewhere. I know these speakers are...
  12. Bluhn321

This will be the most I ever spent on stereo gear so I just want to be sure!
  13. Bluhn321

I have an opportunity to purchase a pair of pioneer hpm-200 speakers. Would $1700 be a fair price for a pair? They have all original drivers and everything works. In great shape too! Thanks!
  14. Bluhn321

Yamaha Ca-2010 Relay Ticking Issue

Yep, one was shorted.
  15. Bluhn321

Yamaha Ca-2010 Relay Ticking Issue

Great, thanks!
Back
Top Bottom