Recent content by blzatrl123

1. blzatrl123

Chicago Area/Southern WI AKers - February 23, 2019 - Save the Date

Robie had a great time, Thanks to you and yours for as great time.
  2. blzatrl123

February 24, 2018 Chicago (sort of) South Wisconsin Get-Together

Robie and Collette thank for the great time , you guys know how to host a party,
  3. blzatrl123

February 24, 2018 Chicago (sort of) South Wisconsin Get-Together

I'll be there Bob, Any thing audio you want me to bring?
  4. blzatrl123

800-C Gold screen cover on wood case

I would like to thank you all for the info, I will be painting soon
  5. blzatrl123

800-C Gold screen cover on wood case

Can anyone give me some ideas on how to restore the gold screen that slides into the wood cover. Mine is dull and far from gold.
  6. blzatrl123

Chicago-Area AKers - Save Saturday, February 22, 2014

Robie I wouold love to come but I have a, wedding to go to. I would blow the wedding off but its my best friends. I know you will have a good party as you always do. Wish I could make it, I always have a great time. :tears:
  7. blzatrl123

DJ please send me 2 bulbs for the speakers indicator lights and 4 for the dials. Mike

DJ please send me 2 bulbs for the speakers indicator lights and 4 for the dials. Mike
  8. blzatrl123

DJ It was nice to see you again. I loved your system and you and mikes company. I just wish we...

DJ It was nice to see you again. I loved your system and you and mikes company. I just wish we had more time and again if you are ever in wisconson it would be nice to have you come buy. Mike
  9. blzatrl123

Classic Audio Loudspekers

I agree.just wish I had the funds to buy a set.There are many other speakers for sale in the same price range. For my ears they are the best large speakers I have heard. And yes if need be they can play LOUD. AS In Loudspeakers. :music:
  10. blzatrl123

Classic Audio Loudspekers

John Wolff from Classic Audio Loudspeaker will not be making it to the show this year; he is recovering from double knee surgery. With that in mind he wanted me to post this to AudioKarma members. If any one is interested in auditioning his speakers you can contact him at grace@htdconnect.com...
  11. blzatrl123

Chicago-Area AKers! Save Feb. 25th.

Bob and Colette Thanks again for having us all,it was a great time.Enjoyed listening to all the audio. Loved the Lebon and the TT. Hope to see you guys next year.
  12. blzatrl123

HI Dan This is Mike in Genoa City. Scott and I are going to the get togather, If you would...

HI Dan This is Mike in Genoa City. Scott and I are going to the get togather, If you would like you can ride with us. Let me know. Mike
  13. blzatrl123

Chicago-Area AKers! Save Feb. 25th.

Tubes RULE! Robie I cant wait to see and hear everone. I will bring my Dynacos ,Scott 299B and my Jolida Tube Cd player, Do you know if anyone else is bringing a cd player to listen to? I am always trying to hear something better. The scott was rebuilt from NOS in Detroit and since that it...
  14. blzatrl123

Its official YES there will be an 2012 fest !!!!

I agree with DG WOJO. And I cant wait. Been waiting for this one. Merry Christmas to all.
Back
Top Bottom