Recent content by bmbfan

1. B

Hello Dave! I'm a big Yamaha fan (not as big as you,though!) I have an offer in for a CA-1000...

Hello Dave! I'm a big Yamaha fan (not as big as you,though!) I have an offer in for a CA-1000 with somewhat weak output on both channels. Any ballpark figure for getting it in shape? I won't hold you to it because I understand you might find more things that need to be done, but I would like...
  2. B

Very Happy with work by ManyMoonsAudio!

I just received a beautifull Yamaha CR-2020 from Paul. It is virtually mint with all the service bulletins done on it! He is a super guy to deal with as many of you already know. I just wish he'd move his operation to my neck of the woods!
  3. B

Hello Rob! Seeing that you are THE Yamaha guy here....Do you have a list of receivers you might...

Hello Rob! Seeing that you are THE Yamaha guy here....Do you have a list of receivers you might be willing to sell? I'm looking at a CR-840 for around $145 on Ebay but of course I am leery because of the "unobtainable part" aspects of this vintage. Thanks for your time and all the great posts...
Back
Top Bottom