Recent content by bneal123

1. B

Garrard Lab 80 MKII Repair - Couple of Questions

pics of my pickle
  2. B

Garrard Lab 80 MKII Repair - Couple of Questions

So I am currently restoring one of these. Encountered the "plastic block" and it looks as though someone soldered the white wire directly because the block was melted, and it pulled right off. I have 3 options as I see it. Get a new one (impossible, I've looked), attempt to fix (drilling?)...
  3. B

2275 volume knob

I'm missing one There are some on ebay, but not specifically for the 2275? Are there compatible model numbers I should look for?
  4. B

Sansui QR-6500 Rectifier

Wire loose and not sure where it goes. The right rectifier had two wires connected to both middle points. This was missing one, so connected it with an alligator clip and it smoked when I powered on. Left channel not working. Am thinking this is the problem. Worried though, considering all...
  5. B

Qr 6500 only right channel works.

According to the schematic, this is the 5B2 rectifier.
  6. B

Qr 6500 only right channel works.

garage sale find. back fuses foiled over. Blew it out and sprayed with contact cleaner. In the process found this loose wire. Where does it go? I am assuming this would be my problem, but the foil worries me. Total newb here.
  7. B

QR-6500 Want Tuner lights on always

I just replaced my fuse lamps on the FM Tuner with LEDs. Looks great, however I primarily use this for playing records, and would love to figure out how to keep these lights on when I switch to phono. Any suggestions or links to this question already posed and answered?
Back
Top Bottom