Recent content by boatdrinks77

1. boatdrinks77

Sony PS/TTS units?

Is that sony installed in a console ?? I woould love more pics ! I am getting obsessed with these sony tables...... Dan :)
  2. boatdrinks77

PIONEER RT 909 NEW PINCH ROLLERS FROM CHINA

I saw then on eBay,,,, I will look up AliExpress.......
  3. boatdrinks77

yes Terry has been around forever,,,, I know his rollers are considered stellar, but I figure if I could save a bit of money and get a good quality roller, why not go with a lesser price. Plus I have many reel to reels that I have hoarded, so if I can get rollers for 1/2 the price of what...
  4. boatdrinks77

Hi everyone, has anyone bought the brand new pinch rollers on hubs from China ? Wondering what the quality is ....... I need to get new rollers for a lot of different decks I have hoarded over the years.......
  5. boatdrinks77

Old man record label rant

Who is Robyn ? I wanna see her side B
  6. boatdrinks77

Flawed vinyl on Peter Gabriel's i/o - just me?

call Amazon, they are aweome at replacing defective or even unwanted items ! Your'e like me, unlucky. Whatever line I stand in ends up being the slowest line on the planet. But then again, looking at your audio equipment profile, you don't seem THAT unlucky !!!
  7. boatdrinks77

Thank you Tom "Catrafter" Williams

Anyone talked to Tom Lately ? Just wondering how he is doing .....
  8. boatdrinks77

Honest Restoration/Repair for 2275

Tom Williams used to be the guy to go to........ Sadly he retired
  9. boatdrinks77

Hey I started a conversation with you about that door....

Hey I started a conversation with you about that door....
  10. boatdrinks77

KENWOOD KD-3070 COUNTERWEIGHT........

Ardre, what is "EM" and "HS" ?
  11. boatdrinks77

Yes I was thinking I might have an old pioneer conterweight lying around.... I will dig it up and see if it fits. Then I can see how critical the counterweights are in determining stylus pressure. Is this what I do for fun ?? Good God I need a girlfriend....... lol
  12. boatdrinks77

Thanks !!!
  13. boatdrinks77

Hi guys, I picked up a KD-3070 at a thrift store the other day for $13 -- missing the counterweight, dustcover and hinges, but has a good Shure M75D II cartridge, so I couldn't leave it there at $13 lol. Anyhoo, do any of you Kenwood experts know which model Kenwoods would have the same...
  14. boatdrinks77

Thrift stores that think they are ebay outlets.

Yep. It was crazy the stuff we would find. To the point we'd leave stuff like a Marantz receiver if it was missing a knob, because it was priced at $30.00 lol
Back
Top Bottom