Recent content by bob06

1. bob06

Rek-o-kut CVS-12 idler function question

If your not going to rebuild the motor or replace the rubber bushings then just use 20w oil. Lots of guys are using 3in1 or turbine oil. Use it on all moving parts. I would not use lithium. You can try rubber renew for the Idler and just clean the capstan with a Q-tip and alcohol.
  2. bob06

It should be loose. When the table is flat and level the capstan will push up against the wheel when you adjust the speeds. Put the wheel on then slide the speed knob you will see the capstan will move to the wheel. The nut with the slotted screw thru it will raise or lower the motor (capstan)...
  3. bob06

There is no spring. The nut with the slotted screw is the adjustment for the capstan and wheel. Also looks like your missing a washer on the top of the brass shaft to stop the wheel from dropping down to far. Here's a picture of mine.
  4. bob06

Air Guns

I have 3 Gamo Urbans. 2 in .22. I liked the feel of it and the way it looks I ended up building a .177 one also out of used parts I bought. This is one of the .22s.
  5. bob06

Air Guns

Well I only have a 6 grade education so doing the best I can. :rflmao:
  6. bob06

Air Guns

If it will shoot 550 fps with a 50g slug that is about 33 fpe. That would be pretty amazing out of a little gun.
  7. bob06

Air Guns

You are right it is a PCP. Some refer it as HPA. It's like voltage 210 or 220. ;) I just wanted to people to understand that it was not powered by CO2. There is no brand sort of speak. It looks like a Crosman 2240 but only the trigger group and handles are Crosman. The rest is custom parts that...
  8. bob06

Air Guns

Just so everybody realizes that my .30cal pistol is not CO2 it is HPA. That small silver tube gets filled with air at 3600 PSI. :yikes:
  9. bob06

Air Guns

I thought being lock down all the boys would be playing with there guns. :rflmao:
  10. bob06

Air Guns

Nice one Bill, Those Semi Auto pistol are cool. To bad Crosman don't make them any more.
  11. bob06

Air Guns

No new posts since October? :rant: Then I guess I will have to step-up. Another new pistol to add to my collection. This one is a .30cal based on the 2240 platform. Yes you heard me right a .30cal. :crazy: Make my day. :D More pictures will follow.
  12. bob06

Air Guns

Well that sucks your running out of rats. I guess you will have to start shooting tin cans. :rflmao:
  13. bob06

Technics SL-1200G owners?

Thanks. I forgot to mention the Oyaide BR-12 mat.;)
  14. bob06

Is there a safe way to make my SME 3009 Series II Improved with a fixed head shell...

You would have to change the arm also. The arms are different lengths between fixed and nonfixed head shells.
  15. bob06

Technics SL-1200G owners?

Lets see, Time Step external power supply, SME IV with Ortofon Cadenza Blue cart and VPI HRX Mini Feet. :rockon:
Back
Top Bottom