Bobbyd38
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Hello,
    It has been awhile since I've been on AK.
    Are you now restoring Polydomes?
    I believe you were working on a solution quite awhile back.
    If you are? I would like info concerning getting a set done.
    Thank you
    Hello! I recently acquired a set of RSIIa speakers and the EMIMs are looking a bit sad, with trace lifting and what looks like cellophane tape down the center 2 bands (unless this is normal, which I doubt). If you are close to having EMIM diaphragms and alignment jig ready for production, I would be interested in buying 6. Thanks!

Eric Wiebrecht
    someone commits a simple mistake confuses thinking your ass hole is the perfect pussy instead of treating a new user right you saw the spelling of my last name and disided you gonna dis criminate me not giving a **** about you being a cock loving enthusiastic fagget you would love to go for a ride in my big M8. B M W GUESS WHAT **** YOU THIS POST IS MENT FOR CREIG NOT YOU SORRY
    Repaired one of my EMIT TWEETERS tonight with your kit it worked perfectly Thanks for shipping it out so quickly . I am looking forward to your poly-domes I will be sending in for repairs in the near future
    Took a look at the EMITs you sent me......thanks for getting them out so fast.
    I ll be back to my project this weekend.....too many Infinity parts sitting around collecting dust.
    Keep an eye out on here for the Infinity QD's ..... or 2QBs.....not sure what I will call them. Your tweeters will be in them.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom