1. Time for some upgrades in server hardware and software to enhance security and take AK to the next level. Please contribute what you can to sales@audiokarma.org at PayPal.com - Thanks from the AK Team
    Dismiss Notice

Bodyblue's Recent Activity

1. Bodyblue liked Celt's post in the thread It's true about Coat-Hanger.

And with that...we are done...

Oct 19, 2018 at 7:57 AM
  2. Bodyblue liked The Shocker's post in the thread I need to rant about Bluetooth.

I'm sure if I got a new head unit, a lot of these problems might go away. But it seems silly to spend a few hundred dollars on a new...

Oct 19, 2018 at 7:54 AM
  3. Bodyblue liked CoogarXR's post in the thread I need to rant about Bluetooth.

Easy- delete the kid's devices. Tell them they can control the radio when they get their own car. That's what my dad said back in the...

Oct 18, 2018 at 8:24 PM
  4. Bodyblue liked The Shocker's post in the thread I need to rant about Bluetooth.

A lot o this will deal with car audio, but all this applies to home audio also. Wireless and Bluetooth are all the rage these days....

Oct 18, 2018 at 8:24 PM
  5. Bodyblue liked danrclem's post in the thread It's true about Coat-Hanger.

I took the OP question as a serious one but I could be wrong. He's been here about a month and being treated as if he were a joke in...

Oct 18, 2018 at 8:21 PM
  6. Bodyblue replied to the thread It's true about Coat-Hanger.

NO SHIT A douchnozzle move by all. It stopped being funny about three replies in.

Oct 18, 2018 at 8:14 PM
  7. Bodyblue replied to the thread The Ten Commandments of Audio.

Admit that shotening brands like Yamaha to "Yammie" is a douche move.

Oct 18, 2018 at 6:55 PM
  8. Bodyblue replied to the thread Help picking a new AVR for a guy used to vintage. Current picks inside...

I have the smaller form factor Marantz NR 1608. I find the 50 wpc (all channels) to be just fine. I also like how stupid easy to get...

Oct 18, 2018 at 6:48 PM
  9. Bodyblue liked just dave's post in the thread New 1970s style stereo system - I'm impressed!.

Yuck:eek:

Oct 18, 2018 at 6:30 PM
  10. Bodyblue liked musichal's post in the thread So...... Which big brand will roll out the "retro" look first???.

Not a market for what I described? Better tell McIntosh, Levinson and some others. Such features they are doing now will trickle down,...

Oct 18, 2018 at 5:52 PM
  11. Bodyblue liked the skipper's post in the thread So...... Which big brand will roll out the "retro" look first???.

For a tuner/receiver to be truly retro, it needs analog tuning.

Oct 18, 2018 at 5:47 PM
  12. Bodyblue replied to the thread It's true about Coat-Hanger.

Nothing like making a new member look like a fool.

Oct 18, 2018 at 5:40 PM
  13. Bodyblue liked just dave's post in the thread The Ten Commandments of Audio.

Thou shall not go on audio websites and put down other people's choice of gear.

Oct 18, 2018 at 5:32 PM
  14. Bodyblue liked the skipper's post in the thread The Ten Commandments of Audio.

A few things to keep your equipment happy and healthy. There are probably more but I think these are the most important. 1) Always...

Oct 18, 2018 at 5:20 PM