1. Time for some upgrades in server hardware and software to enhance security and take AK to the next level. Please contribute what you can to sales@audiokarma.org at PayPal.com - Thanks from the AK Team
    Dismiss Notice
Bosphrous
Last Activity:
Oct 18, 2018 at 5:20 PM
Birthday:
Jun 1, 1967 (Age: 51)
Copy Editor

Share This Page

Bosphrous

Active Member, Male, 51, from Brunswick, ME

Received new M33, and it is in un-used condition. Score. My other M33 (with new belts) will be used for parts. Oct 15, 2018 at 7:07 AM

Bosphrous was last seen:
Oct 18, 2018 at 5:20 PM
    1. Bosphrous
      Bosphrous
      Received new M33, and it is in un-used condition. Score. My other M33 (with new belts) will be used for parts.
    2. Bosphrous
      Bosphrous
      RS-M33 costs too much to ship, will be used for parts. New one with service manual on the way.
    3. Bosphrous
      Bosphrous
      While my RS-M33 is being serviced, the KD-10 gets some play time. I love those VU meters!
    4. Bosphrous
      Bosphrous
      Was looking for a good turntable, and saw Thorens 190-2 that I liked, but too expensive, so looking for a Philips 408.
    5. Bosphrous
      Bosphrous
      I recently purchased my first dedicated CD player, a NAD 5325, and am pleased with it's reliability, simplicity and sound.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 1, 1967 (Age: 51)
    Copy Editor
    I play cassettes, mostly, and use stereo components from the 1970's, 80's and 90's. I'm pretty particular; there are brands and models that "hit me" and some don't. My quality needs are about an eight out of ten.
    I have my stereo V.C.R. hooked up to my audio system, and it works well.
    I'm satisfied with my system and have no plans to upgrade or exchange. I listen to mainly classical/ baroque, new age/meditation, indigenous/folk with a smattering of fusion.

Denon DRA-635R receiver
    Technics M33 cassette deck
    Rotel RE-2000 equalizer
    NAD 5325 c.d. player
    RCA VR634 Stereo VCR
    KEF Q10 (front) speakers
    Atlantic Technology 274T SR (rear) speakers
    Blue Jeans 10g cables
    Blue Jeans headphone cable
    Stanton DJ Pro 2000 headphones