1. Time for some upgrades in server hardware and software to enhance security and take AK to the next level. Please contribute what you can to sales@audiokarma.org at PayPal.com - Thanks from the AK Team
    Dismiss Notice
Bosphrous
Last Activity:
Dec 16, 2018 at 6:36 AM
Birthday:
Jun 1, 1967 (Age: 51)
Copy Editor

Share This Page

Bosphrous

Active Member, Male, 51, from Brunswick, ME

Received new M33, and it is in un-used condition. Score. My other M33 (with new belts) will be used for parts. Oct 15, 2018

Bosphrous was last seen:
Dec 16, 2018 at 6:36 AM
    1. Bosphrous
      Bosphrous
      Received new M33, and it is in un-used condition. Score. My other M33 (with new belts) will be used for parts.
    2. Bosphrous
      Bosphrous
      RS-M33 costs too much to ship, will be used for parts. New one with service manual on the way.
    3. Bosphrous
      Bosphrous
      While my RS-M33 is being serviced, the KD-10 gets some play time. I love those VU meters!
    4. Bosphrous
      Bosphrous
      Was looking for a good turntable, and saw Thorens 190-2 that I liked, but too expensive, so looking for a Philips 408.
    5. Bosphrous
      Bosphrous
      I recently purchased my first dedicated CD player, a NAD 5325, and am pleased with it's reliability, simplicity and sound.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 1, 1967 (Age: 51)
    Copy Editor
    I play cassettes, mostly, and use stereo components from the 1970's, 80's and 90's. I'm pretty particular; there are brands and models that "hit me" and some don't. My quality needs are about an eight out of ten.
    I have my video components hooked up to my audio system, and the arrangement works well.
    I'm satisfied with my system and have no plans to upgrade or exchange. I listen to mainly classical/ baroque, new age/meditation, indigenous/folk with a smattering of fusion.

Denon DRA-635R receiver
    Technics M33 cassette deck
    Rotel RE-2000 equalizer
    NAD 5325 c.d. player
    RCA VR634 Stereo VCR
    Sanyo DWM-280 d.v.d. player
    KEF Q10 (front) speakers
    Atlantic Technology 274T SR (rear) speakers
    Blue Jeans 10g cables
    Blue Jeans headphone cable
    Stanton DJ Pro 2000 headphones