boxoboom
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Hi Boxoboom, by any chances, would you have a schematic for a AR1650? I've rebuilt both amp boards, works fine but I have a failed 442-618 neg. controlled voltage regulator and I'm missing some voltage somwhere... Pretty hard to troubleshoot without the schems... I've had them long time ago and gave them to the guy who bought my other unit... stupid... Should have made a copy before at least... Tks
    Hello, I just acquired a Heathkit AP-1800 preamp. It looks like the transformer is missing. Do you happen to have one? Looking for a picture of one with the cover off to make sure the transformer is the only thing missing.
    My Volume knob doesn’t look original either.

Any help would be appreciated.

Jay
    boxoboom
    boxoboom
    Hi Jcatsweeney...I probably do have a transformer..as I have three of them..1 in pristine working condition...there is a 5 part so far on you tube by a guy with the name of flux condenser...he is in the process of building an unbuilt kit...it is fairly new as in the last month or so...
    boxoboom
    boxoboom
    I also have a transformer if you do need one..I figure that watching this guy build this would give you an idea of what it a built one looks like..
    hi boxoboom, i have just buy an HEATHKIT Preamplifier / Control Center AP-1800. could you send me th service manual,and others documents you could? greetings from Brazil
    Hi my name is Paul, I read on the list you have some Heath AS-1373 speakers, I have a pair I want to give away for free (I also live in Kalamazoo). One is fully functional the other needs a new woofer. If you are interested please call me at 353-4231 or email me at pschneidenbach@yahoo.com. Paul
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom