Recent content by bradmcl

1. B

Stereo Manuals .com

I just concluded a miserable experience with this "StereoManuals.com" outfit. I found the manual I wanted on the site. I emailed Rick to confirm that he had it and got confirmation that he did, so I placed my order and paid $13.00 via PayPal ($11.00 for the manual + $2.00 for mailing). After 3...
  2. B

Looking for USER manual for 120b tuner

kwayde -- Awesome, thanks for the tip! I just bought one and it looks great. Brad
  3. B

Looking for USER manual for 120b tuner

Hello, I need a USER manual (aka "Handbook Of Instructions") for a Marantz 120b tuner I have purchased. Original, reproduction, or pdf, I'll gladly take anything available. I have searched high and low online, all the usual sites I am aware of, but I have only found Service Manuals and that is...
  4. B

Does someone have a master list of JBL drivers?

Wow this is great info! Thank you so much!!
  5. B

Does someone have a master list of JBL drivers?

Hello, I am wondering if perhaps someone has complied a "master list" that shows all the popular vintage JBL speaker models and their individual components. For example, L100 = 123A woofer, LE5-2 midrange, LE20 tweeter. I would find this helpful in comparing the "L" series models against the...
  6. B

JBL L-100 Century Speaker Grille Question

I bought foam grills for my L100's from the eBay guy. It did hurt to shell out the dough, I am not a wealthy guy, but man oh man every day after that I have been hugely glad I did it. They look fantastic in my living room. Honestly, they are perfect!
  7. B

Those of you who have owned an MS300, or MS750 what did you switch to

My MS300 is at Panurgy right now. They say they can't fix it. The main board is bad and there are none available. My options are (1) let them scrap it or (2) pay to have it shipped back to me. I have to decide. My question is, if I pay to have it shipped back, does anyone know of a way that it...
  8. B

Those of you who have owned an MS300, or MS750 what did you switch to

My MS300 has failed too, and Panurgy says the main board is irreplaceable. Has anyone succeeded in converting a McIntosh server into a simple CD player? I could use that functionality.
  9. B

Stereotech ST1200 and MC2250 ?

Thanks guys!
  10. B

Stereotech ST1200 and MC2250 ?

I would appreciate some input here. I have a Stereotech ST1200 receiver and a variety of speakers (including some power hungry ones). I have located a McIntosh MC2250 power amp and I'm considering buying it to connect to the Stereotech using the power amp in-preamp out jacks. I'd be taking my...
  11. B

amplifier jumpers

MA6100 jumpers This was written previously by Terry DeWick: ------------------------------------------- "Jumpers have been covered several times before, #8 ground wire from Home Depot, tough to bend and cut but as good as the originals. " __________________ Terry DeWick Repairs...
  12. B

McIntosh integrated amps: Retail prices?

Thanks, Victor!
  13. B

McIntosh integrated amps: Retail prices?

I'm in a downsizing mode and am considering swapping out my MC7150 power amp & C35 preamp in favor of a new integrated amp. I'm a bit afraid of the prices of the new units. Can anyone help by telling me the 2010 retail prices for the following units? MA6300 MA6600 MA6900 MA7000 MA2275...
  14. B

What are the best BOOKSHELF speakers?

Hello AK'ers, I am asking for speaker advice. I have accumulated a nice set of McIntosh solid state electronics (MC-150, C-35, MR-7082, MCD-7008) and now I plan to move everything into my living room. I only have limited space for the speakers as they will be placed in "built-in" spaces that...
Back
Top Bottom