Recent content by braunluver

1. braunluver

Marantz 2270 early bias issue

Disregard. My bad
  2. braunluver

Cascade Audio Systems?

I got this pair of speakers today. Cabinets appear to be homemade. But have these labels on the back. Search's reveal nothing. They do sound very good. Any info or thoughts would be appreciated.
  3. braunluver

Allen organ HC-12 ?

Allen stopped selling a replacement 4ohm midrange. Their solution was a single 8ohm mid. Most likely why you only have 1 now.
  4. braunluver

Marantz 2270 FM problem - please help

Any updates? Did you ever figure this out?
  5. braunluver

Paradigm Monitor 9 tweeter rebuild

One was blown and not working at all. The other still played, but I discovered warping of the diaphragm and burnt coil on the other. I don't have a "before" reference. I bought them off Craigslist and seller met me at a convenience store, so I did not get to listen to them in working g condition...
  6. braunluver

Paradigm Monitor 9 tweeter rebuild

Reconed my tweeters with Chinese titanium domes....
  7. braunluver

Just another Paradigm tweeter thread.....

8. braunluver

Denon DP1200

Did you ever figure it out? I believe pin 1 of the IC is referenced as ground on the schematic
  9. braunluver

Dual 1009 Restoration

This all makes me very happy. I hope you gets enjoyment out of it, and I hope it inspires others to seek out and restore vintage equipment instead of throwing it away. Awesome job, and awesome write up . Keep the updates coming!
  10. braunluver

Denon DP1200

This is a transformer less chassis. Service manual shows test points for various signals, but does not specify a ground reference point. So where do I connect ground lead? Sorry if this is a noob question
  11. braunluver

University Sound

They sound great with jazz, and blues, acoustic types of music. Really sound great with a sub added in. Pretty cool.......
  12. braunluver

It continues......

Let me clarify......should I use a round waveguide or a rectangular one
  13. braunluver

It continues......

:(
  14. braunluver

It continues......

Rectangle or round?
  15. braunluver

How to remove cigarette glazing?

Never Dull