1. Rest in Peace Paul (Kegger) If you would like to help the family in this time of great sorrow and need, you may donate on their GoFundme page: https://www.gofundme.com/mckechnie-medical-and-funeral-fund?
    Dismiss Notice
brendandoher
Last Activity:
Jul 15, 2017
Media:
Albums:

Share This Page

brendandoher

Active Member, from Bay Area, CA

brendandoher was last seen:
Jul 15, 2017
    1. Rumbling
      Rumbling
      Hello Brendan,

looking forward to the photos & information for the PB DPA30-4.

Thanks & have a great wknd!

Chip rumble
      Mpls MN
    2. brendandoher
      brendandoher
      longtime musician and former music critic. interested in learning about tube amplifiers, hi-fi from 1957-1965. Scott, Magnavox, console teardowns, streaming services, etc. I live in the Bay Area of california and am a cheapskate, love learning new skills, and enjoy DIY.
    3. ferninando
      ferninando
      Hi. I appreciate your friend request. Im an old fart and not into all this texting, tweeting stuff. Just good ole person to person. Im a friendly guy and will help folks when/if I can and draw on my 40 or so yrs of electronics experience. Im a retired 30 Yr HP technician.
      So your are free to PM/email me whenever with questions or to discuss some audio electronic subject. Ive got a couple local AKrs rite now I've befriended due to their audio addiction and have guided them thru some heavy duty work sessions. Rite now one is a HK Cit II with a after McShane upgrade job problem, Bad bias voltage.
      So if you can live with that then I can be your friend to the extent it is possible.
      Cheers and good listening.
      Pete aka ferninando
      San Jose Ca.
  • About

longtime musician and former music critic. interested in learning about tube amplifiers, hi-fi from 1957-1965. Scott, Magnavox, console teardowns, streaming services, etc.: a cheapskate