Recent content by brinsmead

1. brinsmead

Les, contact me by email if you think I may be able to help, robfisher145@gmail.com

Les, contact me by email if you think I may be able to help, robfisher145@gmail.com
  2. brinsmead

Les sorry for the super late reply, had medical issues.....hope you got your CT-s830s working to...

Les sorry for the super late reply, had medical issues.....hope you got your CT-s830s working to your satisfaction I'm a great fan and have a couple of them here in Geelong regards Bob
  3. brinsmead

Yamaha NS2000 Surrounds

Hi Guys, Its always had me tossed as to whether to (try to) educate the foam surround under the lip on the cone on the JA3301 or just ride straight over it with the foam. What have you Guys done, the ones that have re surrounded the speakers them selves ?
  4. brinsmead

Yamaha NS2000 Surrounds

JA3301 with foam surround
  5. brinsmead

Yamaha NS2000 Surrounds

Have you tried this Guy You directly contact Viet Hung: "For details, please contact our facility at the address: Yahoo : sualoaviethung@yahoo.com .Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/pages/S%E1%BB% ... 8986596979 . Online from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. every day Mobile : - KTV 0903823215 meet...
  6. brinsmead

Nakamichi Dragon

Straw Man, you don't own a Nakamichi then !
  7. brinsmead

Nakamichi Dragon

If you own a Nakamichi you’d know its virtues, its sad to see you’ve all but abandoned the Nakamichi heritage Yes thats true generally and the prices I agree are over the top, but this is subjectively what I’ve found, If I take a tape that I’ve recorded (Metal / Dolby C) on either of my...
  8. brinsmead

Nakamichi Dragon

Ive found a recording made on a Nakamichi are better to be played back on a Nakamichi. Besides the Freq.High response its the an openness that Nakamichi displays its a bit hard to describe, but its very faithful to the source. With me a lot of it is do with being mechanical and an analogue machine.
  9. brinsmead

Nakamichi Dragon

There’s a lot of nostalgia with me with the cassette decks and I can understand why a lot of folk steered clear of them. The Cassette Deck place in history is a time I have great affection for, all of us buffs would congregate at the HiFi store on a Friday night and argue what was the best.It...
  10. brinsmead

Cleaning the Capstan Rubber Rollers

1. Check the accompanying photo of the Pinch Rollers on my Dragon which show very little to deterioration. 2. I realise others will differ with this approach but I clean the Heads and Pinch Rollers on my Dragon with CRC Contact Cleaner saturated on a small piece of chamois. These Pinch...
  11. brinsmead

Nakamichi Dragon

Thankyou for those words, doing these posts are an escape from national events
  12. brinsmead

Nakamichi Dragon

My Heads on the Dragon
  13. brinsmead

Nakamichi Dragon

The Best of the Cassette Medium I have owned a Nakamichi Dragon since its release in 1982, and I am always thrilled when I listen to my example. Much are LP’s that I have recorded on Metal Tape with Dolby C. The Dragon offers a playback that is indistinguishable from the turntable source...
  14. brinsmead

B2

Hi Nick...sorry just a personal message I dumped wrongly
Back
Top Bottom