Recent content by brunovw572

1. B

Amplifier Bass Level with acoustic Research M4 speakers

I love to listen to Music at Loud volume, volume knob at about 2 o clock. The room is about 300 ft square. With not all songs it makes this sound, it did it with Alpha Blondy - Cocody Rock, With Dr Dre - Stll Dre, and Dire straits - money for nothing, it don"t do that. I tested the speakers with...
  2. B

Amplifier Bass Level with acoustic Research M4 speakers

Hi I own a Luxman L85V and i am using it with a pair of acoustic research speakers. What I would like to know from other Acoustic Research M4 users, if it is normal that the Bass button on my amp be about 1/4? (see attached pic) if i increase it i got a bap bap sound from the mid bass woofer but...
  3. B

Solid State Subwoofer Connection to Luxman L85V amplifier

No goodolpg will not use another sub. May be I will buy another pair of speakers but will not be able to get the same model of speakers i am using now, will have to buy a pair of speakers of another brand and hope that it will match (but i know that it will be difficult). Thanks for your help
  4. B

Acoustic Research MC1 Centre Speaker

As you all said the specs should be similar as the main Tower 20 - 150 W 4 - 8 Ohms.Thank you
  5. B

Acoustic Research MC1 Centre Speaker

Hi I have a Acoustic Research MC1 Centre Speaker. The back label is missing can someone please give me the specs of the centre speaker and maximum power it can handle? Thanks
  6. B

I connected it using the speaker output of amplifier and connect them to the speaker level input of sub and from sub to my speakers (Acoustic Research M4). Too much boom, boom and I prefer the sound from the amp to the speakers directly. Tested it on Saturday and sold the sub today. Thanks for help
  7. B

Hi friends I have a Luxman L85V amplifier with no subwoofer output. I would like to connect Solid solution PB100 powered subwoofer to it. how can i do this? I am attaching pics of the back panel of my amplifier and subwoofer, Please help me.
  8. B

AR M4 Woofer replacement

GordonW can you please give me the link for the SUPERGLUE WITH ACCELERATOR as there are alot on the internet and didnt know what to choose.
  9. B

AR M4 Woofer replacement

Thank you. i will buy the 5 minute epoxy and the Aleenes tacky glue.
  10. B

AR M4 Woofer replacement

yes Im am waiting to have the glue and then investigate and get it repaired. For surround foam = Aleenes Tacky Glue For Spider to basket = What Glue? Voice coil to Spider = What Glue? spider to cone = What Glue? Please help.as i will order all the glue needed from the US and...
  11. B

AR M4 Woofer replacement

One last question, will i be able to use Aleene`s Tacky Glue to glue spider, Surround Foam and voice coil to cone or will i have to buy other glue also ?
  12. B

AR M4 Woofer replacement

For repairs for removing surround foam disasembled speakers ect. Want to buy and keep and use when i need too
  13. B

AR M4 Woofer replacement

Swechsler can i buy this https://www.befr.ebay.be/itm/Aleenes-Original-Tacky-Glue-3-66oz-bottles-Ultra-Strong-Dries-Clear-NonToxic/382526424952?hash=item59105a0778:g:ZOkAAOSwi8dbVkQB...
  14. B

AR M4 Woofer replacement

It will take some time as i will have to order the glue and wait till it arrives to me but sure will report back
Back
Top Bottom