Brutus63
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• There are two usual ways to renew online.

1. Probably the best way is to go to your UserCP. From the menu on the left hand side, all the way down at the bottom click on "Paid Subscriptions".

You will see your Subscriber status and you can renew from there (Note: do not use the large "Pay" button towards the top of the page.

2. Go to the AK Home page and click on the "SUBSCRIBE" button (again, not the "Pay" button).

Enjoy the holiday and thank you for renewing your subscription and support for AK.

Tink
    Record 4 , side 2, song 6, has what looks like a paper scrape. You cannot feel it with your finger. It plays fine. The boxes look fine and the vinyl albums with exception of the about look beautiful. I would sell for $15.00 plus postage. Let me know what you think. Like I mentioned, i'm new to this site and have very little info on how it works. I may have other HA Albums. Thanks marvoboy
    Hello
    I'm cleaning the Herb albert Box set, and inspecting it, looks near mint.
    I want to be sure. I might have other Records by him, I will check, and let you know
    as soon as I can. I'm a rookie at this. Do you know what shipping might be on a 5 LP box set? I will be in touch, any info on shipping appreciated
    Thanks marvoboy
    Really a beautiful unit, black version of the 1050. I do not see 5580's very often, the black version seemed to show up more offshore. Let me know what your needing.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom