Recent content by bryans12v

1. bryans12v

Happy Birthday bryan's12v!

Thank you all for the Birthday wishes. Wasnt expecting this!
  2. bryans12v

Marantz Model 9 Prototype

Yes, unfortunately I did have to part with this Model 9. Our family was growing at the time and I was able to let go of quite a few pieces to get us into something bigger. Actually glad we did this back then as the value of our place has skyrocketed in the past 3 years! Here's the new place...
  3. bryans12v

Marantz Model 9 Prototype

You have a Model 9 with a V2 position? Care to share some images with us?
  4. bryans12v

Marantz 510

I wouldnt be focused on just replacing devices. First you need to determine what's faulty. Have the above mentioned been pulled and tested? There are some the ones you mentioned are TO-66 package parts that are no longer available unless you find NOS and they will either be very expensive or...
  5. bryans12v

Marantz 510

Have you determined what transistors need replacing or whats actually causing the channel drop?
  6. bryans12v

Rehabbed AU-717 going into protection

Recently fixed up a nice but non functioning 717for a friend. It had been previously worked on and someone had fitted main filters that were too small for the clamps, used cardboard to take up the space (they were still unsecured) as well as some other questionable work. I replaced all the...
  7. bryans12v

Marantz 4400 Scope Harness

Cant tell you the colors offhand but: Pin 1 comes off of J917 Pin 2 comes from J911 Pin 3 from J916 Pin 4 from J919 Pin 5 from J908 Pin 7 from J922 Pin 9 from J921 Pin 11 from J906 Pin 12 from J905 Pin 14 from J910
  8. bryans12v

Calling on Tube amp owners in the NY Tri state area Amp Shootout

Its become my favorite amp. Its the new version TU-8600S with the sweet luhndal transformers. Still saving for new WE tubes. Currently Genalex in it.
  9. bryans12v

Calling on Tube amp owners in the NY Tri state area Amp Shootout

I'm in Orange County NY and could bring a sweet sounding Marantz 8 and a nice Elekit SET 300B amp!
  10. bryans12v

The Bogantz Quad Preamp

Here are the nudes as promised. Im quite surprised with the build quality here.
  11. bryans12v

What's Up at Mouser?

My delayed order, they upgraded the shipping to overnight too!.
  12. bryans12v

The Bogantz Quad Preamp

Figured you guys would get a kick out of this. A buddy I met through lathetrolls showed me this really cool quad preamp he was given from another friend of his who was big into the record cutting industry, Greg Bogantz. Guess the guy was cutting CD4 disc's back in thier heyday and built some...
  13. bryans12v

What's Up at Mouser?

This is the first time I've ever had any issue with mouser and have over 100 orders in my history. I order a lot from my phone and didn't see any notice about a delay through the checkout process. Stuff always arrived two days later to me in NY. Wish I would've seen a notice, I would've gone...
  14. bryans12v

Kitty Hawk Junior 220v

Any guitar amp experts out there know if the power transformer in these can be wired to 120V? Looking at the schematic doesn't show it possible. Someone converted the plug to a U.S. mains plug and I'm hesitant to plug it in. Clearly states 220v/230v input. If not, if imagine I would need one...
  15. bryans12v

Rek-o-kut trade for Fairchild?

I've got one of those Marantz/clear audio tables at the moment and enjoy it. To me, its not really so much about the value. Its more about thr practicality and usage. I dont ever really see myself using the rekokut but could potentially see myself using thr Fairchild if it were to make a...
Back
Top Bottom