Share This Page

byoungman1

AK-47 Subscriber, from State Capital, NV

Subscriber
byoungman1 was last seen:
Feb 22, 2019 at 7:32 PM
    1. CarlCuze
      CarlCuze
      I currently am the original owner of the Famous, most sought after H.H Scott 122 DYNURAL STEREO CONTROL PRE AMP with the MAGIC EYES. Also I have the matching Amplifier: The Type 290 Dual Channel laboratory Amp, both produced in 1961 and I am looking to sell. Only was used in the early 60's, NEVER REFURBISHED so everything is original and both still work. The Tubes are in great shape
    2. ausman1000
      ausman1000
      Bryce is the real deal, honesty and integrity. Thanks to him I now own a very nice B&K 747B tube tester!
    3. gumballe
      gumballe
      Hello, I saw in another post you saying you have schematics for the monoblocks Ampex 6973. I have the stereo version of it and wondering if you would have schematics for that, or know where I would be able to get them? Thanks.
    4. Dr. Beaker
      Dr. Beaker
      Thanks for the voltmeter Bryce. Very cool item and a pleasure dealing with you.
      1. byoungman1 likes this.
    5. Rapidan
      Rapidan
      Hi, is your Sylvania 12AT7 quad still available? I'd like to roll these through a tube compressor! Also looking for interesting 12AX7 pairs or quads and interesting 6AK5 tubes, thank you!
      Paul (Rapidan)
    6. rab53
      rab53
      Bryce, I was reading an old post of yours about Ampex consoles. I picked up a Signature with the El34/6L6 mono's I' also got 2 copies of the manual with one signed. I purchased it from the grandson of the original owner, who also was a dealer of them. I'm in process of rebuilding them with the help of Mike Samra. Do you have big copies of the schematics of the 403 preamp? Thanks Roger. Rab53
    7. Bucky Badger
      Bucky Badger
      I just checked my visitor messages and saw that you had said happy birthday. Thanks Bryce,that was coolof you to do.
      Hope all is well down there.

Best to You,
      Dan
    8. paulvo
      paulvo
      Hi Bryce, do you still have the RCA 6u8 for sale ? I need two. Any of RCA 6l6gc .
      Thanks
      Paul
    9. sberger
      sberger
      Thanks Bryce!
    10. Danimal
      Danimal
      Thanks, byoungman1!!
    11. Fisherdude
      Fisherdude
      Thanks, Bryce!!
    12. opa1