Recent content by bzb882

1. bzb882

Sansui Ba-f1. Holy Flaming resistors, Batman!

I'm no expert, but R40 looks toasted to me,
  2. bzb882

Clarence "Frogman" Henry passes

Tuesday night 4/16/2024 at 7:00 pm CST on WWOZ fm there will be a 3 hour show highlighting his work. DJ Neal was friends with Clarence. If interested you can catch it on the web. Neal often plays tracks that were never released,
  3. bzb882

Used car book values

Who are you using on-line to find used car prices? Kelley wants to install OneLaunch, Norton has a problem with that, Edmunds want either the VIn or the license plate #, which I won't have until I go see the vehicle,
  4. bzb882

Plant ID request

Looks like init4fun nailed it!!
  5. bzb882

Plant ID request

Any idea what the deep purple flower is? Pic was taken in Boston,
  6. bzb882

1 thumb down for Sams Technical Publishing. 1 thumb up for Manualmam

I'm surprised they gave you a refund,
  7. bzb882

Higher-quality scan of Realistic STA-82 schematic?

Did you take a look at the SM in Digital Docs?
  8. bzb882

It's the "Put A Smile On Your Face" thread, please contribute

Water colors! The gateway art supply that leads to crayon eating,
  9. bzb882

I had it on my bulletin board at work. You don't know how many people I would have loved to say that to, Unfortunately, I needed the job,
  10. bzb882

Unknown cartridge...

Picture?
  11. bzb882

Whats your favorite quote?

Two: "Never have so many owed so much to so few," Winston Churchill "Never have so many understood so little about so much." James Burke
  12. bzb882

A New Pet Peeve

I once had to drop out of a car pool because my occasional use of the word "irregardless" was driving one of the members nuts. She swore it wasn't a word; my response was that it was in widespread use so if it wasn't considered a word yet, it would be one day. She told me language doesn't...
  13. bzb882

Any contrators here use Xactimate software

The contractor we're using to repair some water damage on our property states "Xactimate does not pay us to fill nail holes from tiny little finish nail holes." He did not fill the nail holes on the shoe moulding he replaced. Pretty sure my insurance will be paying him and not the software...
  14. bzb882

Or as my wife's doctor calls 'em, "funny chickens"
Back
Top Bottom