Share This Page

C6Bill

AK Subscriber, from Hanson MA

Subscriber
C6Bill was last seen:
Oct 16, 2017 at 8:34 PM
    1. Matthew King
      Matthew King
      Hi, could you pick up the speakers for me I will be in Clinton next week. The a 70 Thank you
    2. pbullblue
      pbullblue
      Hi C6Bill
      Very nice dog you have there. I'm guessing a Dane. I was at a dog show about 5 years ago there was a Dane breeder there. Their speciality was large dogs. They were showing a dog with 5 foot shoulders very impressive animal but a short life span I imagine stil the dane is one of my favorites. I am partial to and own a apbt. They are great dogs and not at all what the media woujld have you believe.
      Cheers for your mini horse.
    3. C6Bill
      C6Bill
      HER name is Grace :) She'll be 5 in May, but if you ask her she'll say she isn't a day over 3 LOL
    4. jtnfoley
      jtnfoley
      Been meaning to PM you and ask: Who's the old man in your avatar?
      My Merle (36", 180lbs) is about 6 and starting to show his age: Hips are getting a little creaky.
    5. C6Bill
      C6Bill
      Interesting, I asked as I grew up in Abington MA and have several friends named Brian who still live there.
    6. brianabingto
      brianabingto
      Abington is my last name... but I am pretty sure that all the towns names Abington are named after ancestors of mine.
  • About

Signature

McIntosh C2300 & MC402 / Thorens TD-160 Super by Vinyl Nirvana / OPPO BDP-103 / AR LST's