Recent content by Cadaver2

1. Cadaver2

another jbl question

Hi, knowing that this is from 2014! But i just got a pair of them for $40!, with the idea of adapting a pair of regular banana plugs. But I'm not sure if will be ok using the full range side for this? Any advice?
  2. Cadaver2

My First Tube Amp: Tubecube 7

Hi, do you have any suggestions that you can send me to rebuilding and what amp can i look to start? I'm really interested.. and another thing is ppl don't like to share their knowledge now days, don't know why, that's another reason why alot of tubes art its getting lost..
  3. Cadaver2

Rotel RA-1312 revision

Hi there, quick question. Do you use or you have a favorite brand to use when you are recapping? I'm about to get the same rotel! And will be my first recapping project!
  4. Cadaver2

Proton 1100 preamp schematic

H Hello there, I'm not gonna ask you for a copy but can you direct me to a link to buy the right fuse replacement? I'll appreciate it. Thanks
  5. Cadaver2

Proton 1100 preamp schematic

Finally who have the problem fixed and what was thw cause? Thanks
  6. Cadaver2

Solo H500 Studio Monitors MA Craigslist

Thanks for that information, i almost buy them, but that little voice inside of my head was saying nope!!!!
  7. Cadaver2

Pioneer SX-1250 vs Sansui 9090

Hi, knowing that this post is some old but just a quick question, $900 for the sx will be a good price? They said that some of the inportan caps are being replaced by a competent technician. And yes i know about money and sence, but i just dont wanna make another tread just for a simple...
  8. Cadaver2

University UXC-123

Hi, do anyone know about the capacitor value on them? Or the type of capacitor? Any references or sources to get a replacement? Thanks
  9. Cadaver2

RTR 280DR's

Here are a couple of pics of my babies!
  10. Cadaver2

General Info on TEAC X-1000R RTR

Hi, i know that the forum about it is about 10 years old, but i have a quick question, i just found the same machine in nice conditions even with the cover. But its about 100miles from me. You think will be worth it the trip? Thanks
  11. Cadaver2

Polk SDA-SRS 1.2tl Initial Impressions

Hi, the polk guy never answered so i found a pair of jbl l100 just for $50!
  12. Cadaver2

Scott amp A436 fried resistors....?

I don't really have the right equipment with me for test, but in this case what you think that i should do, get the new ones and replace them? Or bring it to a professional and paid for it?
  13. Cadaver2

Scott amp A436 fried resistors....?

Hi, i just get it today, one channel off, i open it and found this (see pics) any advice?
  14. Cadaver2

Polk SDA-SRS 1.2tl Initial Impressions

Hi, I know this post is really old but i dont want to start another one, i just found a pair of them for $200, owner claims some problems with Twitters,( like static) but other than that 10/10 hes the only owner. I'm running out of space, wife gives me green light for one last pair of sp. :)
  15. Cadaver2

Jbl 4430 $3500?????

Hi, guys just wanted to any opinions about this jbls? If they're worth that money? One owner, 10/10 cabinest and drivers.
Back
Top Bottom