Recent content by camerakid

1. camerakid

So I Found this Piece of "Art" in the Backyard Today...

Lol... it could actually be one, no one cares about air traffic where I live. I mean sometimes Mr. Mo (that's his first name, his last name is Lester) stops by with his drone to watch people in their bathrooms!
  2. camerakid

So I Found this Piece of "Art" in the Backyard Today...

So I was outside spraying spiders that were hiding in hose faucets when I came across this: Yep, that's a pentagram in my yard with my brother's pale foot going through it as he destroys it. I understand that pentagrams have a good meaning (sometimes) and they're not always satanic, but...
  3. camerakid

Fix for Photobucket Images not Showing up

Well, I was browsing a flashlight forum that I like to visit every so often, and someone had a link to a Chrome extension that fixed the thing with Photobucket where, instead of showing the images, it would say some crap like, "upgrade your account to activate 3rd party hosting." I've been using...
  4. camerakid

What Do You Want On Your Headstone?

"This man died a lonely man."
  5. camerakid

Game: Ruin a Band Name with Just One Letter

Poo Fighters
  6. camerakid

Cars and other things with wheels.

It takes more energy than a car, but hey... it's got wheels, no ridiculous gas prices, and you can even kickflip it!
  7. Skateboard 1

Skateboard 1

8. Skateboard 2

Skateboard 2

9. camerakid

My New Little Toy!

I decided to order a cheap GoPro knockoff (SooCoo C30) on Wednesday and it arrived on Friday. I ordered the knockoff for two reasons: 1. It was around $300 less than a Hero4 Silver and had pretty much the same specs. The only 2 problems with the C30 I can find are these: the C30's 4k is fake...
  10. Vaporwave

Vaporwave

11. camerakid

Mesmerizing, Hypnotic Animated GIFs. GIFs ONLY Please.

Vaporwave by camerakid posted Sep 2, 2017 at 10:39 PM
  12. camerakid

Name This Band

Beavis and the Ass Wipes or Gyroscopic Movement
  13. camerakid

It's the "Put A Smile On Your Face" thread, please contribute

Not everyone's type of humor but this made my day:
  14. camerakid

Show us Videos of your systems! Let's see and hear them!

Here's take two on my video, better microphone but youtube's compression really butchered the video: DB Plus 440's Onkyo TX-904 Fisher MT-6410 Cerwin Vega AVS-SUB8 Pionner something-or-another cd player Audio playing from tablet Music is Flying Colors- Kayla
  15. camerakid

Solar Eclipse - August 21st, 2017

Welp, I managed to get some pics of the eclipse, here's the 2 best ones:
Back
Top Bottom