Recent content by camilo yyz

1. camilo yyz

Harman Kardon Citation Receiver....

Just scored a Citation receiver. Wow. Ultra wide bandwidth and super wide sound stage.You would think this was a tube receiver. Kills all my Sansui gear. Highly dynamic and very powerful. Did a rotation swap. Hooked up my sansui after listening to the citation and my jaw hit the.floor. I...
  2. camilo yyz

Sansui preamps CA2000 vs CA3000 any thoughts?

Hello, I just picked up a CA2000. Not sure about the volume pot. If it is original or not. It is not stepped but smooth in turning it. Is that the original?
  3. camilo yyz

Favorite Vintage Monster Receiver

Just bought a Harman Kardon Citation receiver. Been looking for one 5 years now. Due to be here this week end. Hope it's all that it's cracked up to be. Found some specs, 4hz to 100khz frequency response. 85wpc. Damping factor 50. Have had many Pioneer receivers. Sx 1250 Sx 980 Sx 3800 My...
  4. camilo yyz

Please help me choose..Pioneer SX-850 or Sansui G-6700

So you have a Cambridge Audio intergrated and tuner. Good for you. I have heard the same setup and it is great indeed !! I currently have a Mcintosh 2205 power amp, fed by Audio Research SP9 preamp, the pair cost $3000.00. Have to say, I also have a $300.00 Sansui 7070 that souds much better...
  5. camilo yyz

Pioneer Spec 4 vs Sansui G-8000

Hello. I've had a number Pioneer receivers sx1250, sx980, and a sx3800. All sounded good. But then a picked up my first Sansui. A 7070, 60wpc. And was delighted with its sound clairity,power. I prefer this Sansui over all the Pioneers I've owned before. Can only imagine what the larger Sansuis...
  6. camilo yyz

Hk 870

it's crap! no good. not worth having... Ill give you $20.00 for it.....lol
  7. camilo yyz

harman/kardon fans - You won't believe what followed me home!

love the 80,s h/k. Does anyone know what years the HK Citation 21 preamp and power amp 22 were production??
Back
Top Bottom