Caminokid
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello from Georgia, I am interested in getting my Marantz 2270 "re-capped". I am in love with this thing, works fine & sounds great. After reading quite a bit here, it seems a re-cap really wakes the beast. Do you have a rate for a reacap & Bias balance? Also, the phono section will need some work.

Thanks Jason B.
    Hey Tim, I didn't have a chance to go to any estate or garage sales on vacay....we got there to late. However i did get a copy of zepplins first on lp. talk to you soon
    mike
    Tim,

I'd be interested if you get moved into your new place. Got a couple Pioneer SX-980s that need some TLC.

Chad
    I am possibly going to open up and shop out on J David Jones soon. Going out to look at the place today. There is a guy supposed to move out on the first. I was at a place on Stevenson Dr. If you need something done before I get moved you can call me at 502 2155.
    Tim
    hey there nice to see another vintage audio person on here from thr area Ilive in Auburn do you work by yourself on computers or for some one else good to know you work on computers also
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom