Tech and Owner of Ace Electronics

Share This Page

Caminokid

Pioneer and Realistic, 49, from Springfield, IL

Caminokid was last seen:
Jun 27, 2012
    1. shankar
      shankar
      Can i buy a Cover for my SX 880 from where ..?and Costs...Please...
      bhandarkar Mumbai India
    2. ebony350
      ebony350
      Hello from Georgia, I am interested in getting my Marantz 2270 "re-capped". I am in love with this thing, works fine & sounds great. After reading quite a bit here, it seems a re-cap really wakes the beast. Do you have a rate for a reacap & Bias balance? Also, the phono section will need some work.

Thanks Jason B.
    3. runnindonkey
      runnindonkey
      Hey Tim, I didn't have a chance to go to any estate or garage sales on vacay....we got there to late. However i did get a copy of zepplins first on lp. talk to you soon
      mike
    4. AnalogChad
      AnalogChad
      Tim,

I'd be interested if you get moved into your new place. Got a couple Pioneer SX-980s that need some TLC.

Chad
    5. Caminokid
      Caminokid
      I am possibly going to open up and shop out on J David Jones soon. Going out to look at the place today. There is a guy supposed to move out on the first. I was at a place on Stevenson Dr. If you need something done before I get moved you can call me at 502 2155.
      Tim
    6. yamahammer
      yamahammer
      hey there nice to see another vintage audio person on here from thr area Ilive in Auburn do you work by yourself on computers or for some one else good to know you work on computers also
  • About

Birthday:
    Dec 10, 1967 (Age: 49)
    Tech and Owner of Ace Electronics
    Cars, Computers and Stereo's

Signature

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]