Caseworker
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• "So, that's your house pictured? Wow, it's gorgeous!"
    Thanks. It's been the locus of our focus since paralysis 15 yrs ago. It's a very serene, natural place and full of music (how I discovered you guys).
    I see your biodome desire-one of my fantasies is to build my "grotto", a kind of indoor pond with living diversity in and around it, but I'm afraid it would need too much artificial light to work, something that I can't justify.
    The house is a converted barn. It works real well with a wheelchair (I put in a 1890 counterbalanced/rope pull dumbwaiter/elevator). My listening space is underneath in what was the stalls.
    Regards/thanks, Phil
    Hello,

You asked, "You may have made a mistake by posting your MC-1000 build. Now we want more details. I spotted a pair at the thrift and thought, Indignia! I found your thread, very nice job. I know I'm not the first to ask, did you document the actual build in another thread, or can you share a bit of info on the build? I'd like to know if you had to change the crossover to accommodate the bigger cab? Different port size, or is it just the stock Indignia spec? Also, how did you remove the front baffle? I hope I'm not being a pest. Thanks much!"

I used the standard Indignia build specs, except for using the MC-1000 cabinets instead of the Parts Express cabinets. I'm not a woodworker....so had a friend of mine remove the existing baffle, make a new baffle with all three holes in it and install the wood strips in the MC-1000 cabinets onto which the new baffles are screwed.

I did not log any more details in any other thread. Sorry.

Regards,
    Scott
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom