Oct 16, 2014

Share This Page

cbottorff

Member, from Utica, New York, America

cbottorff was last seen:
Oct 16, 2014
    1. nielsvanm2
      nielsvanm2
      Hello, have you got a copy of the Fisher RS-1035 manual scanned? It would be of great assistance.
      Thank you,
      Niels
    2. new57
      new57
      To Whom It May Concern:
      I too am in need of a a service manual. I am a newbie to the audio world and I have just found a Fisher Receiver (RS-2004 A) a at a local Goodwill. I have searched far and wide for a service manual with no luck. If it is possible I would greatly appreciate any help in find a manual in PDF form. Thanks for your time.

Steve simonaksm@gmail.com
    3. Raretracks
      Raretracks
      Sansui B-2101

Hi,

I found your old post about the Sansui B-2101 Power Amp!

I would like to know if you can help me with a couple of questions!

I would like to use a pair of Polk Audio SDA 2, but they are 4 Ohm and use Interconnect Cable, do you think that the power amp could handle?

OR will be better find a regular 8 Ohm speakers?

do you know any GOOD speakers that can match well with my power Amp? ahh I have the Match B/C-2101.

Thanks for your time

Joan
      Asheboro, NC
    4. FORASYLUM
      FORASYLUM
      Hi. you indicated that you had a .PDF of the Service Manual for the Onkyo TX 8500 Mk II.
      could you send one to me pls!
      thx
      FORASYLUM
    5. Rx4Pain
      Rx4Pain
      Hi, you posted a year ago that you had the MCS 3248 owners manual, possibly on PDF? Any chance you could send me that?!

My email is: kenneegee@comcast.net

Thanks, Ken
    6. chvjillson
      chvjillson
      Good morning:

I was wondering if you had a copy of a service manual for a Fisher RS-2007 receiver? I need to work on the power meters that don't seem to want to work. Thanks so much!
    7. BBQDad
      BBQDad
      Hi. A few months back, you indicated that you had a .PDF of the Service Manual for the Onkyo TX 8500 Mk II.

I have two of these receivers and would like to be able to adjust the center voltages and DC offsets---preferably, without blowing up any transistors.

May I ask to you to email me a copy of the .PDF?

My email address is:

BBQDad463 @gmail.com

8) Many thanks in advance for your kind attention. 8)

--- BBQDad
  • About

Middle aged european descent man, four offspring still all in once piece.

cars and trucks, iNTEL computers, electronics, health & nutrition, high fidelity audio, law and litigation