retired

Share This Page

cbrown094

New Member, Male, from Richland, WA

cbrown094 was last seen:
Jun 17, 2018 at 9:52 AM
    1. Nikko75
      Nikko75
      I receieve a lot of requests for this schematic and I'm happy to help if I can. I was doing an updated schematic for this receiver but moved on to other projects. I do have the preamp and regulator section finished if you want me to email it to you. All values are the same, the update was simply because of the low image quality of the original due to aging paper.
  • About

retired
    As a boy, my exposure to audio was via tube equipment. We didn't have our first family color TV until I was 12! When I think about the leaps that technology has made in my lifetime, I wonder what can possibly be next?

Then, rather than waiting patiently for the "new" tech to arrive I seek the old equipment of my youth. Searching for the "Holy Grail" is exciting, fun and it's led me to meet many great folks of a like mind!

I think of the many great pieces of audio equipment I've owned and consider myself hugely lucky to have had those experiences. I also thank God that I've never made one of the epic mistakes in audio that I did in auto purchasing.

It was during one of the first gas rationing happenings of the 70's and I had to use my car to drive from Wellesville, NY to Coudersport, PA once a week for my job. My vehicle that was costing me all of that gas money was a 1969 Chevy Camaro, yellow exterior with hounds-tooth interior. It had a three speed standard, 307 and was bored out and blueprinted. I traded it straight across for a Ford Pinto. Yup, epic.....right?