Recent content by cbrown094

1. C

Rare NAD 7400

Sam, I realize that this thread is almost 10 years old but wonder if you know a NAD Repair Service Tech for my NAD 7400? Played like a champ and then one day just stopped. I am located in Richland, WA. I did come across the USA NAD Service Center listing an office in Clackamas, OR and a company...
  2. C

Kenwood KR-7400 Dial Pointer Light and Resistor replacement

I have a friend with a Kenwood KR7400 and he is looking for any available help restringing the tuner line. Can you make any suggestion that I could pass onto him about that? Thanks!
  3. C

Tuner String (Dial Cord): What to Use

CC, I have a friend that has a Kenwood KR7400 and the tuner string has fallen completely off. Can you suggest anywhere that he might be able to find instructions on how to restring?
  4. C

Info on STR Omega II speakers

I also have a pair of these speakers with a different configuration. Were you ever able to find anything more about the line? Thanks, Chris!
  5. C

2325 Just never thought I’d get the opportunity. Then it happened.

Very nice Sir! Happy for you.
  6. C

DBX Soundfield speakers. Anyone still running them?

I realize that this is an old thread but have been looking for a pair of Soundfield 10's and their controller. Can you provide Dave Moran's contact information for me? Many thanks to you!
  7. C

Concept 7.5D

Good Morning and thanks for your reply to my post. I did have the schematic but not the owners manual so you've been a very big help! Again, many thanks.
  8. C

Concept 7.5D

I realize that this is an older thread but wanted to check with you to see if you might have an owners / service manual for the Concept 7.5 or know where I could obtain one? Many thanks!
  9. C

Marantz 2270 w/black faceplate

Bruce, can you share Tony's email with me in a PM please? Love that black faceplate look! Many thanks. Chris
  10. C

JVC JR-S 501 sound problem.

I have your model also and my power meters aren't working at all. Any idea what other JR-S__1 power meters might be interchangeable? You've gone way deeper into your unit than I have by far. Thanks!
  11. C

80's TOTL Carver Receivers

I was wondering if you might be able to tell me the weight of the Carver 900? Can't seem to find it anywhere. I have access to a fair amount of Carver information but nowhere near your knowledge or resources having sold the equipment. Thanks for your help! Chris
  12. C

Proton: High End Or Junk?

Hey John, I was trying to get some info on this Proton 930 receiver and happened to come across this old thread from a few years ago... Chris
  13. C

Goodwill/SA/Thrift Store Discussions & Finds

Dynaco Laboratory Monitor Series Speaker I'm trying to find anyone familiar with the Laboratory Monitor Series made by Dynaco in the late 70's?
Back
Top Bottom