cchean
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Carlos,

Your PM inbox is full, wondering if you received the GeoDisc and had a chance to send payment?

Olson
    You asked about a fair price. I'd say anything under $300 is fair if the drivers and cabinets are in good shape. The pushed in tweeter dust cap can be replaced or pulled out. The tweeter foam can be replaced from Ebay or call JBL and order some. Ebay is cheaper. My grills were also broken. With wood glue and clamps, I fixed them. The ensure they would not break easily, I got some peal and stick real wood vaneer and covered the break, then used a black marker to color it. No problems yet.

I don't know why but my AK account says my messaging has been diabled by the administrator. ie..Your administrator has disabled private messaging. So not sure if you will get this or I will be able to read your reply.
    Hi, Sorry to not respond to your question about the JBL 4311 till now. Did you buy them? I have a set of both the WX-A and B versions. They are very different and all I've learned is from this site. It appears the A version has the better magnet, Alnico as compared to the iron one in the B version. Other than that, they are very similar and I can not tell the difference in listening to them. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Tony
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom