Recent content by CDELON

1. CDELON

Infinity RSb reincarnated

This is quite a project! Looks Great!
  2. CDELON

The RSbs certainly have a sound nitch for vinyl.

The RSbs certainly have a sound nitch for vinyl.
  3. CDELON

Millersound Infinity Kappa Polydome Repair

I think I recall one of Bob's posts or responses on EMIMs over a year ago was concerning a customer in Japan? If correct, he does ship international.
  4. CDELON

I'm not sure what State you are in? Infinity Qe on MP in Aberdean MD

I'm not sure what State you are in? Infinity Qe on MP in Aberdean MD
  5. CDELON

Speakers for a tiny bedroom .

You could consider RSb's? May be a little big? Not for sale. :-)
  6. CDELON

RSb's in great shape are still out there to find.

Restored and sound fantastic! :-)
  7. CDELON

Speakers, crossovers and specs with the CS3006 are identical to the Kappa 5.1. Just in a rear ported box.They are a amazing little speaker. Even for the size. You need a sizable rm to open them up to get there sound potential singing. I tried to use them in my den. But they were to much for the...
  8. CDELON

I love those who don't. Then I get to enjoy them as well.
  9. CDELON

Where in the cabinet did you install the 1 1/2 inch baffles? Was that for the additional rear Emit? Regards Cory
  10. CDELON

Jeffery, Are you serious concerning building from scratch, a speaker system using Vintage infinity speakers, cross overs etc? That would be fun to be a part of. That would be a butt kicker to many of the New High end speaker lines. Build the cabinet from scratch and repurpose Speakers...
  11. CDELON

Fortunately I'm dumb lucky at times Lol I just picked up today a set of RSbs with all original parts from original owner. Who obviously took care of them. Included was the original stands. Woofers need reformed. Even the dials and pots are smooth flowing. All for 100.00 I may look into your...
  12. CDELON

Jeffery, I believe you are a the foundation for a up and coming High End Audio equipment company. You seem to have the skillset to do it all. If you start building from Scratch? You will want to private label what you produce. Your passion and your willingness to explore ways to make what was...
  13. CDELON

I picked up a set of RSb's today. Bought them from the original owner who took very good care of them. The speakers are all original and included original stands. The only thing that needs done is a refoam on the woofers. Even the pots are smooth turning! How can that be? Lol Sometimes you just...
  14. CDELON

Hi Jaz From my post from last year concerning my tweeter experiments with the 325s. You, I think responded that you were going to try it with your 525s. Did you ever test it out?
  15. CDELON

I gifted to my Son a set of my Infinity's. But not the 325s. I gave him my restored CS 3006s. :-)
Back
Top Bottom