Celt's Recent Activity

1. Celt liked mymonkey's post in the thread first re-foaming job..

I think they are rated at 50 watts. One of the Pioneers had a loose speaker wire post and I had it touched up at my favorite tech......

Jan 11, 2019 at 6:23 PM
  2. Celt replied to the thread Technics SL D2 speed issue solution.

The cap values will vary from model to model. You will have to open 'er up and look at the board yourself. But Tube Depot or Parts...

Jan 11, 2019 at 4:06 PM
  3. Celt replied to the thread Les Paul Standard.

I keep a few picks on hand for my friends and customers....but have NEVER used them myself.

Jan 11, 2019 at 4:03 PM
  4. Celt replied to the thread another Deluxe Reverb.

Yes....have had several amps over the years come to me with bad (shorted or open) reverb patch cords and dead transformers. Didn't take...

Jan 11, 2019 at 4:00 PM
  5. Celt liked hjames's post in the thread This is kinda scary....

Dudes - there are SO MANY THINGS the millenials can do as second nature that's just awkward or weird to us, laughing because they don't...

Jan 11, 2019 at 3:49 PM
  6. Celt liked restorer-john's post in the thread The final death spiral of Pioneer?.

Well gentlemen, if we want a Japanese brand that has never been bought out, never gone broke, stayed true to its roots, and apparently...

Jan 11, 2019 at 11:40 AM
  7. Celt liked AdamAnt316's post in the thread The final death spiral of Pioneer?.

Pretty much all of the old-line US audio/radio/TV brands are little more than nameplates nowadays. Philco, Zenith, Admiral, KLH, AR,...

Jan 11, 2019 at 11:37 AM
  8. Celt replied to the thread Technics SL-1200G Speed and Wow and Flutter Issues?.

Okay....let's leave all attitude at the curb and get back on with the matter at hand...

Jan 11, 2019 at 8:13 AM