1. Time for some upgrades in server hardware and software to enhance security and take AK to the next level. Please contribute what you can to sales@audiokarma.org at PayPal.com - Thanks from the AK Team
    Dismiss Notice

Celt's Recent Activity

1. Celt replied to the thread "Lest we forget"...tomorrow is November the 11th.

This something we should all observe!

Nov 10, 2018 at 7:23 PM
  2. Celt replied to the thread Les Paul Standard.

Yeah...he said the top of the "bell" had the screw tightened down too far....so he replaced it with an Epiphone....of course, I didn't...

Nov 8, 2018 at 6:24 AM
  3. Celt liked usedto's post in the thread R.I.P. to jaymanaa you my friend will be missed forever.

Whenever I hear of someone who I consider a friend passing, this song comes to mind. You will be missed. [MEDIA]

Nov 7, 2018 at 8:45 PM
  4. Celt attached a file to the thread Les Paul Standard.

I replaced the truss rod cover which was apparently broken and replaced with an Epiphone. It was a minor quibble...but one that irked...

100_0213.JPG Nov 7, 2018 at 4:49 PM
  5. Celt replied to the thread Les Paul Standard.

My buddy came over the other night to have me tweak his Allesandro combo amp...I showed my guit-fiddle off to him....so he plugged it in...

Nov 7, 2018 at 3:36 PM
  6. Celt replied to the thread Please Help!.

Okay, last call for alcohol! If you haven't donated yet...please do so...to help keep this place running at it's best!

Nov 7, 2018 at 9:07 AM
  7. Celt replied to the thread Please Help!.

Okay, last call for alcohol! If you haven't donated yet...please do so...to help keep this place running at it's best!

Nov 7, 2018 at 9:06 AM
  8. Celt replied to the thread Please Help!.

Nov 7, 2018 at 9:05 AM
  9. Celt replied to the thread Please Help!.

Nov 7, 2018 at 9:05 AM
  10. Celt replied to the thread Please Help!.

Nov 7, 2018 at 9:04 AM
  11. Celt replied to the thread Please Help!.

Nov 7, 2018 at 9:04 AM
  12. Celt replied to the thread Please Help!.

Nov 7, 2018 at 9:02 AM
  13. Celt replied to the thread Please Help!.

Nov 7, 2018 at 9:01 AM